Ducati Forum

Ducati Forum (http://ducatiforum.com/ducati-forum.php)
-   Classifieds (http://ducatiforum.com/classifieds/)
-   -   Want To Buy: 1299s crashed (http://ducatiforum.com/classifieds/24838-1299s-crashed.html)

slow jamz Apr 10th 2016 02:10 PM

1299s crashed
 
Looking for an S or R 15 or newer that's been down and needs work. Want to make a track bike.

Thanks

MdDuc Apr 10th 2016 04:43 PM

A guy had a good deal on here a few weeks back for a crashed 1299S. It was bargain priced too at like $21,000!

wfoduck Apr 10th 2016 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MdDuc (Post 245239)
A guy had a good deal on here a few weeks back for a crashed 1299S. It was bargain priced too at like $21,000!

Haha

slow jamz Apr 10th 2016 05:04 PM

only 21?? Gosh.. he was giving it away. I'm thinking 12k

MdDuc Apr 10th 2016 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slow jamz (Post 245242)
only 21?? Gosh.. he was giving it away. I'm thinking 12k

But it was a clean title! Only swingarm damage! Easy $21K!

slow jamz Apr 10th 2016 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MdDuc (Post 245243)
But it was a clean title! Only swingarm damage! Easy $21K!

No way. You could get a new one for 22.5 man. Truth

MdDuc Apr 17th 2016 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slow jamz (Post 245244)
No way. You could get a new one for 22.5 man. Truth

LOL I know. When they first came out a dealer in Pennsylvania offered to me for $22,500 no dealer fees document fees no freight no set up along with 15 discount on accessories. Just tax and motor vehicle fees. People want over $20000 used they do not make any sense at all. People are free to ask what they want sure but it seems like arent very serious about selling when they price used (and in that case crashed/damaged) for about the price of a brand new one. Where are the rolling eyes emoji?

getdowngetfunky Apr 18th 2016 10:19 AM

none on copart, havent seen any come through at all.

slow jamz Apr 18th 2016 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by getdowngetfunky (Post 246202)
none on copart, havent seen any come through at all.

If you happen to see one please send a shout my way :)

0612Devil Apr 18th 2016 03:58 PM

Local guy is selling his 15R that he was sideswiped on.

Tank & tail are damaged, but says it is mechanically sound. Salvage title.

$14k

http://i65.tinypic.com/300t9qv.jpg


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:38 PM.


Copyright © 2011-2018 Ducati Forum. All rights reserved.