Go Back   Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1199

Ducati 1199 Ducati 1199 Forum - Ducati 1199 Panigale Superbike Motorcycle Forum

Thanks Tree4Thanks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Jan 14th 2013, 09:41 PM   #51

I Ride: Ducati Panigale Tricolore '12
I have to agree it is a load monster this Pani, way louder than my ninja zx10r even with the mpg exhaust i had on it. This is now with the stock pipes, i wonder what is going to be once I put the Termignoni pipes after couple of hundred miles. The first few times i rode it and after a stop i could hear my ears ringing a bit. Do you guys experience that as well?
In general i try to leave the house asap because at 6.30 on saturday morning it really rocks the world considering all the town houses around me are pretty close to each other and tall and that creates a nice echo. It is good my next door neighbor is a biker as well but I always have the feeling somebody is just about to say something about the noise rather sooner than later.

Old Jan 14th 2013, 09:43 PM   #52

I Ride: the road
Originally Posted by HarmonyJim View Post
No way I go 2 minutes at idle. I love the bike, but it really is loud. I put on all the gear, fire it up, wait about 15 to 20 seconds, and I drive away very light throttle and low revs. Common courtesy to the four-wheeled-crowd in the neighborhood. Like a previous post stated "these are the same people who watch out for you kids, etc".
Yup, I also just fire up and go after 15-20secs.

Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1199

Tags
complaint, noise