Go Back   Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1199

Ducati 1199 Ducati 1199 Forum - Ducati 1199 Panigale Superbike Motorcycle Forum

Thanks Tree1Thanks
  • 1 Post By zvez

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Dec 30th 2013, 02:29 AM   #1

Some info

hi,

I am new here and looking to buy a Panigale from the states and import to the island in the Caribbeans that i reside in. So i have to pretty much get everything spot on and tacked before my bike even hits the ports.

I have a couple of questions and will be asking them in this thread if I ever hit any haggles.

My first question, is there a one stop place i can go to to order my bike and order all the fittings or custom parts i want for it and have it installed in the same place? Any recommendations?

Second question, is it possible and are they available if it is, to fit a 210/220mm rear tire on the Panigale? Oh, I'm looking to buy a Panigale R.

Old Dec 30th 2013, 03:25 AM   #2
Retired

I've never personally dealt with Ducati Miami, but I'm told they sell a lot of bikes that ship to south and central america. I'm sure they could hook you up with what you need at time of purchase.

Miami Gardens, North, Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Florida, Ducati, Motorcycle, Dealer, Used, Parts, Service, Financing, Apparel, Accessories

I'm not sure you could run a 210/220 rear on the 1199 due to hitting with the swingarm. This would entail some mods to be done for it to happen.

Originally Posted by Lorddeff07 View Post
hi,

I am new here and looking to buy a Panigale from the states and import to the island in the Caribbeans that i reside in. So i have to pretty much get everything spot on and tacked before my bike even hits the ports.

I have a couple of questions and will be asking them in this thread if I ever hit any haggles.

My first question, is there a one stop place i can go to to order my bike and order all the fittings or custom parts i want for it and have it installed in the same place? Any recommendations?

Second question, is it possible and are they available if it is, to fit a 210/220mm rear tire on the Panigale? Oh, I'm looking to buy a Panigale R.
Thanks from Lorddeff07
Old Dec 30th 2013, 08:26 AM   #3

Thanks zvez, thats what I thought too on the wheel. I'll look into the folks at miami.

Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1199

Tags
info