Go Back   Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1199

Ducati 1199 Ducati 1199 Forum - Ducati 1199 Panigale Superbike Motorcycle Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Jan 6th 2014, 07:08 AM   #1

New lid and 1199 Vinyl Graphics Kit

This past Christmas was great for me. Got another new lid and some dress up vinyl for my 1199. Also just visible in the photos are the Motowheels.com folding brake/clutch levers with remote brake lever adjuster.

The AGV Corsa is simply awesome. Flows a tremendous amount of air and absolutely no buffeting. Lightweight too. The vinyl kit is made by Vultur Bike in Italy, and I bought it from carbonworld.de. I ordered a tail piece kit also, but they mistakenly sent me 2 nosepiece kits, and I didn't realize it until I opened the box at the installer's house. I'll post up when the rear is also done. Very high quality, I'm pleased with the looks.

Didn't get a close-up of the nose kit on the ride yesterday, but here is what it looks like on the carbonworld.de website. Looks factory IMHO.

This is the tail section vinyl kit I ordered. I like this look and think it will look great once installed.

Here's a funny, un-retouched photo I took on the ride yesterday. Notice how the S1000RR's and R1 are washed out into the background, while the 1199 just pops in it's glorious red. Even phone camera's fall in love with the Panigale!

Old Jan 6th 2014, 07:31 AM   #2

I Ride: 1199
Nice man. You should've hollered at me about the lid.
Old Jan 6th 2014, 07:39 AM   #3

Bright for sure!

How them Rotobox behaving for ya Jeff? You see the colors they came out with now?
Old Jan 6th 2014, 09:22 AM   #4

Leon - you mean you could have got me a deal on the AGV Corsa? Please do tell!

Gunny - Those wheels are simply the best! The biggest change in the bike bar-none over all the other things I've done. But put them all together and I couldn't be any happier with the bike, seriously. I haven't seen that Rotobox has colored CF wheels, now. Not sure what I would think of that, but I'll have to see them first.

Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1199

Tags
1199, graphics, kit, lid, vinyl