Go Back   Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1199

Ducati 1199 Ducati 1199 Forum - Ducati 1199 Panigale Superbike Motorcycle Forum

Thanks Tree61Thanks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Sep 19th 2014, 07:42 AM   #21

I Ride: 2015 R1 2014 HP4 2012 1199 S sold 2007 zx10r and zx6r both sold
Originally Posted by youngR View Post
Unless someone talks "positive" about Rossi then you are against free speech yourself.
where have you been by the way what do you think for the next race?
Thanks from crankman

Old Sep 19th 2014, 07:47 AM   #22

I Ride: 2012 Panigale S/ABS
Originally Posted by mark419ny View Post
ttkarp i actully like that you started this post. its actually funny but then you get idiots taking personal shots at me for the entire thread . the same people that cry if i attack them personally or something they like.

must be a lot of libs on this forum.
No personal shots from me. It's meant to be in good fun on my end. And we agree politically!!!
Thanks from mark419ny
Old Sep 19th 2014, 07:52 AM   #23

I Ride: 2014 Panigale R (sold)
Originally Posted by mark419ny View Post
you guys are against free speech i see unless it agrees with you of course.
no one here is against free speech: you wanna continue being the resident asshat up in here, then by all means, itz a free country....
Old Sep 19th 2014, 08:01 AM   #24

I Ride: 2012 1199S
Okay he hates the Panigale and think the HP4 is a superior bike. Got it!!!
Sooooo the only thing that's changed since 2012 is he now has the HP4.
Looks like someone has issues.
Old Sep 19th 2014, 08:09 AM   #25
Banned

Do you people ever ride your motorcycles or do you just sit and bitch?
Funny how ttkarp is supported in this demonstration yet I was ragged on for doing nearly the same thing to some moron on eBay.

Hypocrisy is in full effect on this forum.

I'm not a big s1000rr forum guy as the crowd isn't as active as here but damn do they keep the constant bitching to a minimum over there.

That being said- I love my 1199 on the track, but can't wait to track my hp4 next season. Overall the HP4 seems like a much easier bike to ride/handle/go fast on. As it has been said before we argue $25,000 bmw vs $31000 1199r when in reality, the $15,900 zx10r with an average rider will take either exotic on the street or on the track. At $25,000 or $30,000 we're simply paying for the beauty and those extra features.

... Now I'll get back to riding my hp4 and being interrogated about the asymmetrical headlights :/. Sigh
Old Sep 19th 2014, 08:13 AM   #26
Phl

I Ride: Panigale, CRF450, CRF50, GROM, bionicon supershuttle
the HP4 is a relatively good bike
(price, performance, etc.)

in comparison the 1199 is a relatively bad bike
(price, performance, etc.)

what you can't measure is each's emotional reasoning - looks, appearance, grade of quality. for some a stalling bike is "shit happens" for others it's the end of the world.

same with $$$ - a base 1199 ain't cheap. a HP4 is. why's that?

what most people forget - it's all relative...

Rossi is a relatively bad rider (compared to Stoner or MM), considering his age (crashes, struggles, bike limitations, the universe,...) he might be superior though. it all depends on your point of view and the degree of knowledge that qualifies your opinion.

i won't call anyone a fool here, i just try to point this out to myself before marketing my OPINION:

Old Sep 19th 2014, 08:25 AM   #27

I Ride: 1199 ABS, K1300S, ZX7R
Something wrong with a person that posts on a forum for enthusiast of a product, constantly slamming said product. Then sells said product, and continues to post on the forum slamming said product. I am thinking this is pretty much the entire social life of this person.
Thanks from VAST, Pman1199 and mito gp
Old Sep 19th 2014, 08:59 AM   #28

Seriously though my friend.

Does this mean that WHEN you sell the Duke (NOT DUC) you will be signing off this forum one final time, saying farewell to us all in a long teary speech you took 3 days to write staying up late at night over?

I knew this was coming as I stated earlier. Im happy for ya and the new bike, which I actually do like too! I concur about MANY MANY issues with the 1199 and some of them have even struck on me - even when riding here with you too!!
They have their issues for sure, but Im a brand loyalist like many here are. I won't bust your balls you know this cause Im your buddy - ever since day one right?

You seriously know that everything that is said here to you is ALL just busting balls and these guys just like getting reactions from you man. If they ONLY knew you in person and could listen to you tell your long stories in that NYC accent bro!!! OMG.
Thanks from ttkarp
Old Sep 19th 2014, 09:30 AM   #29

I Ride: 2012 Panigale S/ABS
Originally Posted by White13Pani View Post
Funny how ttkarp is supported in this demonstration yet I was ragged on for doing nearly the same thing to some moron on eBay.

I'm not a big s1000rr forum guy as the crowd isn't as active as here but damn do they keep the constant bitching to a minimum over there.

That being said- I love my 1199 on the track, but can't wait to track my hp4 next season. Overall the HP4 seems like a much easier bike to ride/handle/go fast on. As it has been said before we argue $25,000 bmw vs $31000 1199r when in reality, the $15,900 zx10r with an average rider will take either exotic on the street or on the track. At $25,000 or $30,000 we're simply paying for the beauty and those extra features.

... Now I'll get back to riding my hp4 and being interrogated about the asymmetrical headlights :/. Sigh
You've made a thread making light of Mark's issues with his bike about you. How surprising
Old Sep 19th 2014, 09:36 AM   #30

I Ride: 1199 Panigale
Originally Posted by White13Pani View Post

I think that what most people here including me have a problem with, although it can sometimes be entertaining is to hear someone bashing a bike that we love and care for so much. Bikers hold dear their bike of choice. It is a very special part of their day to day lives. And when u hear some guys talking only shit about said bike, it can hit a nerve. But what u naysayers don't understand is that we don't give a flying fuck about what bike is superior. Simply put, if u give me an HP4 for free, i'll sell the mutherfucker tomorrow to buy my base Panigale all day. In simple terms, the feeling i get is priceless to me when riding my 1199. You can't compare or put a price tag on it. So you can keep bashing the 1199 with all its problems, i and others here love this bike and the problems or challenges that go with it. You on the other hand can ride ur HP4, becuase it is eaiser to ride, and it performs better for you and what u want a bike to do. That is awesome and I'm glad u found the bike for you. Congrats.

But we can all agree, no one aspires to have a BMW H4 in their stall once they can afford an exotic bike. They almost always aspire to have that exotic Ducati or MV, Porsche, Lambo, or Ferrari.etc.

You don't aspire to have that perfect nice obeying BMW, Lexus, Maclaren, etc.

There is a good reason for that and that my friends is the difference, and why exotics such as these, although maybe inferior in performance or reliability still exist.
Thanks from ttkarp and mito gp

Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1199

Tags
1199, breaking, hates, mark419ny, news