Go Back   Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1199

Ducati 1199 Ducati 1199 Forum - Ducati 1199 Panigale Superbike Motorcycle Forum


Thanks Tree10Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Feb 9th 2015, 07:46 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2012
From: Yonkers, New York USA

Posts: 1,484
Thanks: 455

I Ride: 2015 1199R
Cabin fever....?

see if this cheers you up.....if it depresses you (?) keep working

..and if at the moment you're tearing up....."yes that is a Sedici/Rosso/GP Exhaust" tucked down under the Ferrari on the left
Attached Thumbnails
Cabin fever....?-img_3500.jpg   Cabin fever....?-img_3463.jpg   Cabin fever....?-img_3483.jpg   Cabin fever....?-img_3501.jpg  
Thanks from thewoot, Gecko, BAIBAICOP and 2 others
RD16RR is offline  
 
Old Feb 9th 2015, 07:49 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
Joined: Apr 2014
From: New York, NY

Posts: 366
Thanks: 150

I Ride: 2011 Monster 796 & 2013 1199 Base
Originally Posted by RD16RR View Post
see if this cheers you up.....if it depresses you (?) keep working

..and if at the moment you're tearing up....."yes that is a Sedici/Rosso/GP Exhaust" tucked down under the Ferrari on the left
Dude, is that your collection?
0612Devil is offline  
Old Feb 9th 2015, 07:51 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2012
From: Yonkers, New York USA

Posts: 1,484
Thanks: 455

I Ride: 2015 1199R
Originally Posted by 0612Devil View Post
Dude, is that your collection?
lol's no...not at all....i'm down to 2 - that is a buddy, that has been at it for years...just recently built a two tier garage to house them all...its a great way to spend a sunday morning in the winter

Last edited by RD16RR; Feb 9th 2015 at 07:54 AM.
RD16RR is offline  
Old Feb 9th 2015, 07:51 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2012
From: Yonkers, New York USA

Posts: 1,484
Thanks: 455

I Ride: 2015 1199R
Originally Posted by 0612Devil View Post
Dude, is that your collection?
lol's no...not at all....i'm down to 2 - that is a buddy, that has been at it for years...just recently built a two tier garage to house them all...its a great way to spend a sunday morning in the winter
Thanks from 0612Devil
RD16RR is offline  
Old Feb 9th 2015, 07:52 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
b9009b's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2014
From: Philadelphia

Posts: 3,384
Thanks: 1152

I Ride: 84' Short Bus, 14' 1199RM, 16' R1
He should charge admission. I'd pay to view that collection. Thx for sharing the pics.
b9009b is offline  
Old Feb 9th 2015, 08:04 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2012
From: Yonkers, New York USA

Posts: 1,484
Thanks: 455

I Ride: 2015 1199R
Originally Posted by b9009b View Post
He should charge admission. I'd pay to view that collection. Thx for sharing the pics.
...we just brought donuts...he supplied the espresso (freshly ground)

thats also a Wes Cooley Suzuki (for those that remember the name) & next to a KZ1000 Kawasaki (both mint) - there is an MV Ago, & a Moto Guzzi (MGS01 - Ghezzi Brian), and various other italian/japanese models....i think he is near 25 to 30
RD16RR is offline  
Old Feb 9th 2015, 08:08 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
b9009b's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2014
From: Philadelphia

Posts: 3,384
Thanks: 1152

I Ride: 84' Short Bus, 14' 1199RM, 16' R1
I would really like to camp out in that garage for just a night. Sleeping with so many beauties at one time. Man, Bruce Wayne would be jealous of that.
b9009b is offline  
Old Feb 9th 2015, 08:18 AM   #8
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2012
From: Yonkers, New York USA

Posts: 1,484
Thanks: 455

I Ride: 2015 1199R
do you think this when i say "fuel filter" ?

this......uhhh, i mean these !

-- and just to keep myself honest....the blue you see in the bottom right is a corvette (callaway supercharged), the white next to the fuel pumps/filters is a bmw 2009 HP2 Sport, the grey behind the beemer is nothing less than a porsche turbo

...i think i'm frustrating myself now.....
Attached Thumbnails
Cabin fever....?-img_3462.jpg   Cabin fever....?-img_3465.jpg  

Last edited by RD16RR; Feb 9th 2015 at 08:26 AM.
RD16RR is offline  
Old Feb 9th 2015, 08:45 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
Cobra700's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2012
From: Florida

Posts: 543
Thanks: 170

WOW. Just pure WOW.
Hell, I wish I had that Nicky front fairing!!!
Cobra700 is offline  
Old Feb 9th 2015, 08:54 AM   #10
Senior Member
 
b9009b's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2014
From: Philadelphia

Posts: 3,384
Thanks: 1152

I Ride: 84' Short Bus, 14' 1199RM, 16' R1
Originally Posted by RD16RR View Post
this......uhhh, i mean these !

-- and just to keep myself honest....the blue you see in the bottom right is a corvette (callaway supercharged), the white next to the fuel pumps/filters is a bmw 2009 HP2 Sport, the grey behind the beemer is nothing less than a porsche turbo

...i think i'm frustrating myself now.....
Ok, ok Stop. Just stop lol. His garage gets more awesome by the post.
b9009b is offline  
Reply

  Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1199

Tags
cabin, fever



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Discussions
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Carbon Fever - How bad do you have it? bedfordNY1199 Ducati 1199 35 Aug 12th 2012 07:14 PM
I caught the carbon fever! RSR racer Ducati 1199 74 Jun 28th 2012 05:13 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed