Go Back   Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1199

Ducati 1199 Ducati 1199 Forum - Ducati 1199 Panigale Superbike Motorcycle Forum

Thanks Tree4Thanks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Apr 23rd 2015, 01:14 PM   #11

just found this thread. Have you received all of the parts yet that were ordered?

I am now waiting for 3 months for a set of rsv4 fairings to come and communication with Bruno is extremely hard. He hardly responds to emails and when he does there is never a fixed shipping date. I will be trying to call them today to have a proper conversation but i was just wondering if the original situation has been resolved and the parts shipped?

Old Apr 24th 2015, 08:48 AM   #12

5 months for me and of course no swingarm cover just bullshit talking.. Doing business by exhausting the costumer is their agenda. The moderator of this forum did some pushing on Carbon2Race wich resulted in them sending a keycover in carbon (that i already have and dont care about having one more!) Of course they dont even try to find out,just be happy and shut the fuck up.
They are NOT a serious company.
Hope you will get your stuff but i'll doubt it.
Ask the moderator if he can help you.
Old Apr 24th 2015, 09:15 AM   #13
Stw

Originally Posted by Zelnik View Post
5 months for me and of course no swingarm cover just bullshit talking.. Doing business by exhausting the costumer is their agenda. The moderator of this forum did some pushing on Carbon2Race wich resulted in them sending a keycover in carbon (that i already have and dont care about having one more!) Of course they dont even try to find out,just be happy and shut the fuck up.
They are NOT a serious company.
Hope you will get your stuff but i'll doubt it.
Ask the moderator if he can help you.
Yeah...Ive been in contact with these guys... I get the same BS.... Promising XYZ but never delivering...based on what I hear and have experienced I think we need to give up on these guys and move on..I tried...but no success... sorry....
Old Apr 30th 2015, 01:18 AM   #14

Well I know someone that lives in the same city as them so I will be asking him to go over there for a chat. These guys don't realize I go to Europe all the time so going to see the personally is not out of the question either!
Old May 2nd 2015, 10:25 PM   #15

ok guys bit of an update for the interested parties...

I just been told by paypal that i will be refunded the full amount. I filed a claim about a week ago and it will be ruled in my favor as they couldnt provide a tracking number.

My advice would be for anyone stung by these guys, and if you paid with pay pal to hit them up with a claim.

Bruno finally contacted me and asked me to extend the dead line by a week on the paypal settlement however i feel like i am pretty much over it and after having so many promises broken i dont trust that i will get the right items shipped anyway. Its a pity, because it would have been nice to get those custom painted fairings but thats life.

got another set of carbon fairings on the way as it stands so ill just paint/sticker them myself.
Thanks from Phl

Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1199

Tags
carbon2race, slovenia

Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.