Go Back   Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1199

Ducati 1199 Ducati 1199 Forum - Ducati 1199 Panigale Superbike Motorcycle Forum

Thanks Tree4Thanks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Feb 18th 2015, 09:54 AM   #1

Carbon2Race Slovenia

Anyone know anything about this company? I've paid a swingarm cover (nearly 3 months ago). First i get a tracking number and nothing arrives. Yet he want too sell more,like trackday fairings. Seems like all broken promises and fake company.

Old Feb 18th 2015, 09:59 AM   #2
Stw

How did you pay them?? Owners name is Bruno Stravs..and he doesnt seem to have much of a reputation either way...why did you pick this company???

http://www.scamadviser.com/check-web...arbon2race.com

Last edited by Stw; Feb 18th 2015 at 10:08 AM.
Old Feb 18th 2015, 10:20 AM   #3

I Ride: Ducati Panigale S Tricolore
Originally Posted by Zelnik View Post
Anyone know anything about this company? I've paid a swingarm cover (nearly 3 months ago). First i get a tracking number and nothing arrives. Yet he want too sell more,like trackday fairings. Seems like all broken promises and fake company.
Nearly all the carbon on my bike comes from them and I have never had a problem with Bruno or his company. Give me the detail and I will ask Bruno what is happening.
Old Feb 18th 2015, 10:22 AM   #4
Stw

I have contacted the guy on FB... he has written back asking for more details...

"I will look into that tomorrow and will update you. Thank you very much for reaching us! We always do everything to 100% satisfy the customer."

Keep us posted please....

Last edited by Stw; Feb 18th 2015 at 10:25 AM.
Old Feb 18th 2015, 10:40 AM   #5
Phl

I Ride: Panigale, CRF450, CRF50, GROM, bionicon supershuttle
Originally Posted by Claymore View Post
Nearly all the carbon on my bike comes from them and I have never had a problem with Bruno or his company. Give me the detail and I will ask Bruno what is happening.
i was about to say, that's the claymore tri!
Thanks from Claymore
Old Feb 18th 2015, 11:48 AM   #6

Originally Posted by Claymore View Post
Thanks Claymore. Ordered this part 3/12 - 14 and paid. No parcel arrives. Its lost they said. A new package promised with some "extra" bits as thanks for waiting. But i still get nothing. Now this guy Luca is pissed because i give bad comercial and should be happy having a keylock cover for extra. But when hes sending this is written in the stars..
The swingarm guard isnt really that important now either as the swingarm got scrubbed on a foreign trackday,but i still paid it and thats what pisses me off.

Last edited by Zelnik; Feb 18th 2015 at 11:53 AM.
Old Feb 19th 2015, 04:04 AM   #7

Originally Posted by Zelnik View Post
Thanks Claymore. Ordered this part 3/12 - 14 and paid. No parcel arrives. Its lost they said. A new package promised with some "extra" bits as thanks for waiting. But i still get nothing. Now this guy Luca is pissed because i give bad comercial and should be happy having a keylock cover for extra. But when hes sending this is written in the stars..
The swingarm guard isnt really that important now either as the swingarm got scrubbed on a foreign trackday,but i still paid it and thats what pisses me off.
Zelnik if the parcels were send via the postal services (with tracking number) the postal services should tell you where the package is at? It can not just "get lost".
Perhaps you should pay more and have the packages couriered. I can not see how you can hold Carbon2Race liable for the postal services balls up.
PM me the tracking number please.
Old Mar 11th 2015, 05:18 PM   #8

Originally Posted by Stw View Post
How did you pay them?? Owners name is Bruno Stravs..and he doesnt seem to have much of a reputation either way...why did you pick this company???

is carbon2race.com a scam or legit | carbon2race.com trust reviews |check carbon2race.com for fraud and risk | is carbon2race.com safe or fake

STW
That link is great, never knew about it. Should be helpful to many, I for sure bookmarked it.

It does surprise me all the time how quick people send money out to shops that they have no feedback of................
Thanks from Stw
Old Mar 11th 2015, 05:21 PM   #9
Stw

Originally Posted by ShiftTechCarbon View Post
STW
That link is great, never knew about it. Should be helpful to many, I for sure bookmarked it.

It does surprise me all the time how quick people send money out to shops that they have no feedback of................
Guido...

I agree..and it seems this customer has had issues.... But I'm not here to judge...
Old Mar 11th 2015, 11:16 PM   #10

Luka from Carbon2Race says it was the courier service that lost the package and took two months to give feedback.
Zelnick could not provide me with the tracking number that I could check myself.
I was assured by Luka they would send a new package with something extra. Zelnick have you received anything yet?

My apologies for not coming back earlier, but I was running around like crazy.

Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1199

Tags
carbon2race, slovenia

Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.