Ducati Forum

Ducati Forum (http://ducatiforum.com/ducati-forum.php)
-   Ducati 1199 (http://ducatiforum.com/ducati-1199/)
-   -   Make shift reservior (http://ducatiforum.com/ducati-1199/27825-make-shift-reservior.html)

jock39racer Feb 21st 2017 10:12 PM

Make shift reservior
 
2 Attachment(s)
Hi all,

So the fuck wit I am decided to blow up the radiator expansion/reservoir tank....don't fuckin ask. Needless to say 7.1 bar is is its max pressure.

Can't get a spare one in Australia, and I'm off to the WSBK tomorrow 1000km ride....fucking retard...

Luckily for me my daughter hasn't used her new lunch box ice holder...10 mins later a new complete system.

able duc Feb 21st 2017 10:17 PM

Haha legend mate. Might see u down there, you camping?

jock39racer Feb 21st 2017 10:20 PM

No. I stay in San Remo, its not quite as feral.
:D
I'll be on the fence line at MG corner if your near by.

Twistedracer Feb 21st 2017 10:23 PM

What was that they say about necessity being the mother of invention? It got you going. Have fun.

Gecko Feb 21st 2017 11:13 PM

Love this. Looks better than OEM :)
Very nice solution!

mordor Feb 22nd 2017 12:03 AM

Looks better than OEM and you can easily see the coolant level in this version (can't see the level in my OEM no matter how hard I try :D).

able duc Feb 22nd 2017 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jock39racer (Post 273704)
No. I stay in San Remo, its not quite as feral.
:D
I'll be on the fence line at MG corner if your near by.

Haha have you ever stayed at the camp site lately during supers?
Last time I stayed in a our motor home with my youngest son and had a great time (it was good seeing Troy racing again) this time I have my wife with me and I'm sure ferol is not her style ��

bradp51 Feb 22nd 2017 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jock39racer (Post 273702)
Hi all,

So the fuck wit I am decided to blow up the radiator expansion/reservoir tank....don't fuckin ask. Needless to say 7.1 bar is is its max pressure.

Can't get a spare one in Australia, and I'm off to the WSBK tomorrow 1000km ride....fucking retard...

Luckily for me my daughter hasn't used her new lunch box ice holder...10 mins later a new complete system.

Thats gold mate. I think you have made a weight saving there too. That tank must be lighter and probably carrying less fluid so another weight saving.:D

jock39racer Feb 22nd 2017 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by able duc (Post 273709)
Haha have you ever stayed at the camp site lately during supers?
Last time I stayed in a our motor home with my youngest son and had a great time (it was good seeing Troy racing again) this time I have my wife with me and I'm sure ferol is not her style ��

I did hear that the camp site has gotten a lot better. A mate who goes every year to the camp site said they have banned the obligatory burn out comp.

able duc Feb 22nd 2017 02:23 AM

Hope not! Was the best part. Especially the nongs that stand in front of them.
And love the 'hold it on the rev limiter��


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:05 AM.


Copyright © 2011-2018 Ducati Forum. All rights reserved.