Go Back   Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1199

Ducati 1199 Ducati 1199 Forum - Ducati 1199 Panigale Superbike Motorcycle Forum

Thanks Tree6Thanks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Jan 14th 2018, 06:46 PM   #21

I Ride: 1199s
Originally Posted by Desmo899 View Post
Hello fellow members, I was fortunate enough to get the first ALPHA~899 custom built exhaust. I wanted to give everyone some feedback. The exhaust looks truly amazing, looks just like stock besides the stainless steel pipes on the inside. The welds make it definitely look custom as you can see the work from the backside. Fit and finish was truly a bolt on affair. As far as sound goes . 100x louder than the stock or cored ones . It's got a deep Vtwin thump at idle with a raspy roar at higher rpm . Sound is truly unbelievable , you have to hear it in person ! Definitely commands attention everywhere you ride too. Having the new sound just makes the bike so much more enjoyable. Other bikers with there aftermarket exhaust always inquire on what kind is was because it overpowers theirs. I will post up at ride by video shortly. Overall it over exceeded my expectations. Thanks again ALPHA~899 for a badass exhaust!
Any noticeable, immediate performance improvements?

Old Jan 16th 2018, 05:55 PM   #22

I Ride: 2014 1199 S
What he said? I love the sound, I agree I’m glad to see others still trying/making new exhaust and I have to say thank you because I’m looking to buy an exhaust and I want something loud and different.

Last edited by stealth1199s; Jan 16th 2018 at 05:58 PM.
Old Jan 17th 2018, 03:34 AM   #23

I haven't had a chance to record/post any videos yet, Atlanta's weather has been
Terribly cold and freezing lately. As far as numbers goes , ALPHA899 has the Rapid bike evo waiting to be installed with his Gp exhaust . I'm sure he will post numbers for us eventually. First ride with the GP exhaust on my bike felt noticeably more responsive maybe due to the LOUDER sound the bike is making. The main reason I wanted this Exhaust was for the aesthetics and the amazing sound it emits!
Old Jan 18th 2018, 09:01 AM   #24

noticeably more responsive maybe due to the LOUDER sound the bike is making. The main reason I wanted this Exhaust was for the aesthetics and the amazing sound it emits!
100% its the rumble that is making it feel more responsive lol Im like you though, All my exhausts have been purely based on the looks and sound. These bikes are fast enough stock so i dont really need the couple extra hp i could potentially get from a slip on.
Old Jan 18th 2018, 03:49 PM   #25

I totally agree with you Panhandler, these bikes make more than
Enough horsepower for me . I'm sure with the straight thru design without
the cat and all it will probably make a bit more power up on the topend.
Old Feb 9th 2018, 06:58 PM   #26

I Ride: Ducati Panigale 1199 S...
VERY interested

Mcierniewski@gmail.com

Originally Posted by ALPHA 899 View Post
I just completed the “mock-up” exhaust for the 1199/899s. It is built from 304 stainless steel, all tig welded and back purged. This direct bolt on system mates up to any 1199/899’s stock exhaust sleeve to give it the stock appearance/lines that we all appreciate. This new exhaust system has a weight reduction of over 50%. I tried posting pics but the mods have to approve that first.

Let me know if there is any interest in this.

Old Feb 9th 2018, 10:52 PM   #27

I know I didn't mention this earlier , for those that are
Interested, i paid a fraction of what it would cost for comparable systems like
Akro, termi and Austin racing . From build quality, looks and sound I'm totally
satisfied with it. I'm not trying to push any type of sale on it . Just giving you guys another affordable option as a panigale enthusiast. Vids to follow soon to give you guys more visuals on it after more miles .
Old Feb 10th 2018, 02:46 PM   #28

I know I didn't mention this earlier , for those that are
Interested, i paid a fraction of what it would cost for comparable systems like
Akro, termi and Austin racing . From build quality, looks and sound I'm totally
satisfied with it. I'm not trying to push any type of sale on it . Just giving you guys another affordable option as a panigale enthusiast. Vids to follow soon to give you guys more visuals on it after more miles .
Sounds like the seller and you are the same person or are buddies. Just saying!
Old Feb 10th 2018, 06:21 PM   #29

Yes we are friends now , just giving panigale owners another
Option that is all . Like I mentioned earlier, I'm not trying to push any sales .
It's up to each individual to choose what they like . I'm just happy with what I bought and wanted to let others have a opportunity to obtain one.
Old Feb 12th 2018, 07:51 PM   #30

I Ride: Ducati Panigale 1199 S...
Yes we are friends now , just giving panigale owners another
Option that is all . Like I mentioned earlier, I'm not trying to push any sales .
It's up to each individual to choose what they like . I'm just happy with what I bought and wanted to let others have a opportunity to obtain one.
Sounds like we need to PM Desmo899. Ive heard approx $900ish for this...

Last edited by Mitchlguzin; Feb 13th 2018 at 05:19 AM.

Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1199

Tags
1199, 899, custom, exhaust, style, system

« Fork seal | - »