Go Back   Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1199

Ducati 1199 Ducati 1199 Forum - Ducati 1199 Panigale Superbike Motorcycle Forum

Thanks Tree1Thanks
  • 1 Post By Trackjunkie01

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Mar 18th 2018, 06:28 AM   #1

Termignoni slip ons to SC project.

Hello everyone I'm looking for some advice here.
I switched from termignoni slip ons to the SC project exhaust, which I love. I posted a thread on here looking for some advice to make sure I wasn't going to make the bike go boom by switching them and continuing to run the termignoni up map which I appreciate the feedback on.

Now I have a few more questions so bear with me.

1. Is it common to experience what feels like an even worse throttle response since installing the system? Or am I just thinking that it got worse?

2. If I were to switch over to a different fuel management set up like rapidbike or similar would I first uninstall the termignoni up map that is on there, and if so how do I do that?

3. If I do uninstall the up map can it then be reused when I go to sell the termi slip ons?

4. Any other things I should know, or threads I should read to brush up on what is going on here?

5. Anybody want to buy some termi slip ons?

Thanks everyone,
Sean

Old Mar 19th 2018, 01:05 AM   #2

I Ride: Ninja 250R(track), RC390(street), 899 Panigale(street)
Originally Posted by Smcclintick1231 View Post
I switched from termignoni slip ons to the SC project exhaust, which I love. I posted a thread on here looking for some advice to make sure I wasn't going to make the bike go boom by switching them and continuing to run the termignoni up map which I appreciate the feedback on.

1. Is it common to experience what feels like an even worse throttle response since installing the system? Or am I just thinking that it got worse?

2. If I were to switch over to a different fuel management set up like rapidbike or similar would I first uninstall the termignoni up map that is on there, and if so how do I do that?

3. If I do uninstall the up map can it then be reused when I go to sell the termi slip ons?

4. Any other things I should know, or threads I should read to brush up on what is going on here?

Thanks everyone,
Sean
Hi, how much do you want for the termi slip ons?
Old Mar 19th 2018, 02:45 AM   #3

Old Mar 24th 2018, 06:16 AM   #4

I Ride: Ducati Panigale 1199 S...
Pics?
Old Mar 26th 2018, 05:36 PM   #5

Sold
Old Mar 28th 2018, 06:51 PM   #6

I Ride: 2012 Ducati 1199 Panigale,'14 KTM 500 EXC Supermoto, '03 Honda XR100
Originally Posted by Smcclintick1231 View Post

Thanks everyone,
Sean
Can't comment on the Termi exhaust but I have an SC Project exhaust and I love it as well. Def an attention getter on the street. Tossed the stock exhaust on my '12 Pani and had Dave at RexXer do a custom map for this exhaust. Bike runs flawless now after sorting some early issues.
Thanks from Smcclintick1231

Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1199

Tags
ons, project, slip, termignoni