Go Back   Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1199

Ducati 1199 Ducati 1199 Forum - Ducati 1199 Panigale Superbike Motorcycle Forum

Thanks Tree3Thanks
  • 2 Post By RedRider0151
  • 1 Post By RedRider0151

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Jul 30th 2018, 03:19 AM   #1

CRG Arrow mirrors

I had a BUNCH of guys asking me about my mirrors over the last few months so I made a video...kinda corny, AND a bee flew into my helmet..LOLZ...but maybe some of you will find it useful....

Thanks from TheManiacJoe and Wynndi

Old Aug 5th 2018, 07:05 PM   #2

Originally Posted by RedRider0151 View Post
I had a BUNCH of guys asking me about my mirrors over the last few months so I made a video...kinda corny, AND a bee flew into my helmet..LOLZ...but maybe some of you will find it useful....

If you had to do it again would you buy just one? I have a new v4 and am considering bar ends. Either the arrow or maybe the round hind site lane splitter type.
Old Aug 6th 2018, 11:23 AM   #3

Originally Posted by spinkick View Post
If you had to do it again would you buy just one? I have a new v4 and am considering bar ends. Either the arrow or maybe the round hind site lane splitter type.

If I was to do it again I would just get1 mirror for the left hand and put a brake lever protector on the right. I do like the idea of hte lane splitter (that it folds back if you hit something with it) but I dont think that shape looks very nice on a sportbike. I think it looks great on bobbers, cafe bikes etc...but not on a sportbike. Granted, performance should come before looks, but I like the looks of the Arrow by far and away from the lane splitters...and the function is there, I get a completely un-impeded view with just one mirror. You can try one, and if you find its not enough its simple to just add another....since they arent sold in pairs...
Thanks from spinkick

Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1199

Tags
arrow, crg, mirrors