Ducati Forum

Ducati Forum (http://ducatiforum.com/ducati-forum.php)
-   Ducati 1199 (http://ducatiforum.com/ducati-1199/)
-   -   Motoxpricambi decal kit (http://ducatiforum.com/ducati-1199/31835-motoxpricambi-decal-kit.html)

jcnaranjo51 Sep 4th 2018 12:07 PM

Motoxpricambi decal kit

Hi everyone I want to show my results of a MotoGP replica decal kit that I purchased from Motoxpricambi. it was a challenge to put on but it was worth the trouble also thanks to Motoxpricambi on help me out a little bit how to get everything lined up . ride safe everyone thanks

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/...psse0ygs4a.jpghttp://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/...psvp7yxj1p.jpg

KarlKani Sep 4th 2018 12:27 PM

Looks great!!

mito gp Sep 4th 2018 12:58 PM

Nice! I have an 1198S rear wheel on my Panigale also.

jcnaranjo51 Sep 4th 2018 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mito gp (Post 316033)
Nice! I have an 1198S rear wheel on my Panigale also.

Hahaha nice I'm trying to find the front wheel

kensteele Sep 4th 2018 02:51 PM

absolutely love that, looks great!

laughingmanred Sep 5th 2018 09:14 AM

Man, this looks really great!

I actually ordered the exact same thing back in March for my bike but did not have a very good experience with Motoxpricambi.

I asked them to make it for my 1299 and what arrived was clearly nowhere close to the correct fitment, let alone the right colors. The whites on your kit came as light grey, and the greys came as darker grays, and the blacks as, well, black. As for fitment, it's quite clear they must've mistakenly printed out the original V4 version rather than the one for my 1299 fairings when you take a close look at it.

When I tried telling them they came back and said that it was me who was wrong and refused to do anything about it. So now I have a useless decal kit sitting in my closet and a picture of your bike proving how cool it would've looked lol. Either way though, it did turn out awesome on your bike!

louis041 Sep 5th 2018 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laughingmanred (Post 316076)

I actually ordered the exact same thing back in March for my bike but did not have a very good experience with Motoxpricambi.

I asked them to make it for my 1299 and what arrived was clearly nowhere close to the correct fitment, let alone the right colors. The whites on your kit came as light grey, and the greys came as darker grays, and the blacks as, well, black. As for fitment, it's quite clear they must've mistakenly printed out the original V4 version rather than the one for my 1299 fairings when you take a close look at it.

When I tried telling them they came back and said that it was me who was wrong and refused to do anything about it. So now I have a useless decal kit sitting in my closet and a picture of your bike proving how cool it would've looked lol. Either way though, it did turn out awesome on your bike!

That is interesting because I just received track fairings and a decal kit from them and had no issues. I have read good and bad reviews from them online so they seem to be hit or miss.

jcnaranjo51 Sep 5th 2018 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laughingmanred (Post 316076)

That's funny I had the same issue initially but I contacted directly and they helped me out. The decal is like a wrap if you want give me a call and I can help you

laughingmanred Sep 5th 2018 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcnaranjo51 (Post 316083)
That's funny I had the same issue initially but I contacted directly and they helped me out. The decal is like a wrap if you want give me a call and I can help you

Thanks man, I might hit you up when I get around to installing my exhaust this upcoming weekend. Figured it would be a good time to have my buddy try installing the graphics to see if I'm just stupid, which I would happily admit if it meant I got the graphics kit fitted lol.

jcnaranjo51 Sep 5th 2018 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laughingmanred (Post 316088)
Thanks man, I might hit you up when I get around to installing my exhaust this upcoming weekend. Figured it would be a good time to have my buddy try installing the graphics to see if I'm just stupid, which I would happily admit if it meant I got the graphics kit fitted lol.

Ok have fun and I will be waiting for the call ride safe man