Go Back   Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1199

Ducati 1199 Ducati 1199 Forum - Ducati 1199 Panigale Superbike Motorcycle Forum

Thanks Tree4Thanks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Sep 4th 2018, 11:07 AM   #1

I Ride: 1199 panigale
Motoxpricambi decal kit

Hi everyone I want to show my results of a MotoGP replica decal kit that I purchased from Motoxpricambi. it was a challenge to put on but it was worth the trouble also thanks to Motoxpricambi on help me out a little bit how to get everything lined up . ride safe everyone thanks

Thanks from kensteele, Thamer, tinus675 and 1 others

Old Sep 4th 2018, 11:27 AM   #2

Looks great!!
Old Sep 4th 2018, 11:58 AM   #3

I Ride: 2013 Panigale 1199S
Nice! I have an 1198S rear wheel on my Panigale also.
Old Sep 4th 2018, 01:28 PM   #4

Originally Posted by mito gp View Post
Nice! I have an 1198S rear wheel on my Panigale also.
Hahaha nice I'm trying to find the front wheel
Old Sep 4th 2018, 01:51 PM   #5

I Ride: 2012 1199S
absolutely love that, looks great!
Old Sep 5th 2018, 08:14 AM   #6

I Ride: 2017 Ducati Panigale 1299S
Man, this looks really great!

I actually ordered the exact same thing back in March for my bike but did not have a very good experience with Motoxpricambi.

I asked them to make it for my 1299 and what arrived was clearly nowhere close to the correct fitment, let alone the right colors. The whites on your kit came as light grey, and the greys came as darker grays, and the blacks as, well, black. As for fitment, it's quite clear they must've mistakenly printed out the original V4 version rather than the one for my 1299 fairings when you take a close look at it.

When I tried telling them they came back and said that it was me who was wrong and refused to do anything about it. So now I have a useless decal kit sitting in my closet and a picture of your bike proving how cool it would've looked lol. Either way though, it did turn out awesome on your bike!
Old Sep 5th 2018, 08:17 AM   #7

I Ride: 2016 959
Originally Posted by laughingmanred View Post

I actually ordered the exact same thing back in March for my bike but did not have a very good experience with Motoxpricambi.

I asked them to make it for my 1299 and what arrived was clearly nowhere close to the correct fitment, let alone the right colors. The whites on your kit came as light grey, and the greys came as darker grays, and the blacks as, well, black. As for fitment, it's quite clear they must've mistakenly printed out the original V4 version rather than the one for my 1299 fairings when you take a close look at it.

When I tried telling them they came back and said that it was me who was wrong and refused to do anything about it. So now I have a useless decal kit sitting in my closet and a picture of your bike proving how cool it would've looked lol. Either way though, it did turn out awesome on your bike!
That is interesting because I just received track fairings and a decal kit from them and had no issues. I have read good and bad reviews from them online so they seem to be hit or miss.
Old Sep 5th 2018, 09:57 AM   #8

That's funny I had the same issue initially but I contacted directly and they helped me out. The decal is like a wrap if you want give me a call and I can help you
Old Sep 5th 2018, 11:37 AM   #9

I Ride: 2017 Ducati Panigale 1299S
Originally Posted by jcnaranjo51 View Post
That's funny I had the same issue initially but I contacted directly and they helped me out. The decal is like a wrap if you want give me a call and I can help you
Thanks man, I might hit you up when I get around to installing my exhaust this upcoming weekend. Figured it would be a good time to have my buddy try installing the graphics to see if I'm just stupid, which I would happily admit if it meant I got the graphics kit fitted lol.
Old Sep 5th 2018, 12:30 PM   #10

Thanks man, I might hit you up when I get around to installing my exhaust this upcoming weekend. Figured it would be a good time to have my buddy try installing the graphics to see if I'm just stupid, which I would happily admit if it meant I got the graphics kit fitted lol.
Ok have fun and I will be waiting for the call ride safe man

Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1199

Tags
decal, kit, motoxpricambi