Go Back   Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1199

Ducati 1199 Ducati 1199 Forum - Ducati 1199 Panigale Superbike Motorcycle Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Oct 23rd 2018, 10:16 AM   #1

No start up

I値l start of with introducing myself. New to this group. Hi everybody my name is Maximino Lopez based out of the Bay Area... bought my first bike a few months back and well that bike is a 2012 1199 pani s. Rode for a couple of years back when i lived in Indiana moved back to California and finally decided to get a bike with all this traffic here in the city. But I値l get to the point on why I知 here, need help... so after going out for a Sunday funday hitting the twisties, i tried to accelerate and pass up a car my bike shuts off and wasent able to start back up. A check engine light came on. Wouldn稚 start at all. So i took it in to Ducati for its 7500 miles service and for the problem to be fixed. They said it was a bad battery and bad fuse. Picked it up this past Saturday and as soon as i hit the freeway it did the same thing again just completely shut of check engine light came back on and they are saying it mite be a wiring harness if the fuse is blown again. i know that cost 1564 and some change new. What I知 asking is, does this sound correct or are they just trying to get a buck from me? And if they are correct can you guys shed some light where i can buy the oem part from a good source.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1199

Tags
start