Go Back   Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1199

Ducati 1199 Ducati 1199 Forum - Ducati 1199 Panigale Superbike Motorcycle Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Dec 19th 2018, 07:51 PM   #1

Wiring harness help?

Hi guys, I picked up an 1199 at auction recently... which is to say, I had no contacted with the previous owner and had no idea what's been done to it before I got my hands on it.

I've sorted out most of what needed sorting and found it has a Bazzaz tuner, integrated tail light, and some other fancy bits. There are some loose connectors here and there though, and I haven't been able to sort out what they are... hoping you guys might be able to ID them.

First is under the side fairings, there's one 2-pin and two 1-pin connectors (male and female) on either side just dangling there. The 1-pin connectors fit each other, but that wouldn't make sense as all wires go up into the headlights. The 2-pin runs to an OEM connector coming out of the back of each headlight and the two 1-pins look like they go directly into the headlight assembly.
In addition to the velcro there, my best guess is there was an HID kit at some point. Can anybody confirm?
And now that that stuff is missing, where the hell are the harness side connectors and what needs to go where? The LED running lights work and the high beams work, but it seems there's no low beam functionality.

The second mystery is under the seat, coming from the leg of the harness that runs up to the Bazzaz tuner in the tail. I would imagine this harness is specific to the tuner, but there are other things on it that make it almost seem OEM (like these connectors).

Thanks!

Old Dec 20th 2018, 07:42 PM   #2

Nobody knows what these are?

Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1199

Tags
connectors, harness, headlight, wiring