Go Back   Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1199

Ducati 1199 Ducati 1199 Forum - Ducati 1199 Panigale Superbike Motorcycle Forum

Thanks Tree2Thanks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Jun 9th 2019, 09:10 AM   #11

I Ride: 1199
I’ve gone out twice now without any hiccups. In my case I needed to change the “hidden” filter to 11(max) and set the preload to 80. I also had to redo the initial setup and apply more force to the shift lever during the 3 second calibration. The shifts (up and down) are nice and crisp at higher rpms but a little clunky and lower rpms. Not a big deal though, I don’t really use quick shift down low anyway. I think a little more fine tuning and I might have it, just wish it would’ve been a little simpler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks from able duc

Old Jun 10th 2019, 02:03 PM   #12

I Ride: 1199
Originally Posted by doublearon33 View Post
I was experiencing some of this as well. Blip box pro's installation instructions are very specific about routing the load cell wire as far from the ignition coil as possible, Rapid Bike's instructions don't mention this so my dumba-- routed it the most convenient way possible. Once I moved it 95% of the cuts were gone....I just have to have Yaman remote in once I get the time. As of now the only time it does it is under full throttle above 7500.

This is good to know. I never considered interference from the coil...I must have jinxed myself because I had another cut yesterday. I’m going to check how I ran the load cell cable and also flip the load cell end for end (as recommended by Yaman). Thanks for the pointer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1199

Tags
1199, autoblipper