Go Back   Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1199

Ducati 1199 Ducati 1199 Forum - Ducati 1199 Panigale Superbike Motorcycle Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Apr 11th 2012, 01:34 AM   #1

I Ride: Every Ducati I can get my hands on
Help needed

Hi all.... I am trying to help out a friend who lost her husband 5 months ago, they both ran the Ducati store in the Gold Coast QLD Aust.

She is now trying to sell all her stock that she can before the store is taken over by the new owners at the end of the month.
I know some of you have been chasing the Arai Ducati Corse Corsair helmet with the Graphics on the side.....she has 2 available in XL and Small for $850AUD each, plus leathers and Ducati clothing and on top of that lots of carbon fibre parts for Monsters, 1198's and numerous other models, most stuff is going at cost or 30-50% off....if anybody is interest please PM me and I will give details.

Support most appreciated.

Old Apr 12th 2012, 07:29 AM   #2

I Ride: 2004 Ducati 999S
Originally Posted by Wallaroo View Post
Hi all.... I am trying to help out a friend who lost her husband 5 months ago, they both ran the Ducati store in the Gold Coast QLD Aust.

She is now trying to sell all her stock that she can before the store is taken over by the new owners at the end of the month.
I know some of you have been chasing the Arai Ducati Corse Corsair helmet with the Graphics on the side.....she has 2 available in XL and Small for $850AUD each, plus leathers and Ducati clothing and on top of that lots of carbon fibre parts for Monsters, 1198's and numerous other models, most stuff is going at cost or 30-50% off....if anybody is interest please PM me and I will give details.

Support most appreciated.
is that this place: Goldcoast motorsports.com or Ducati Gold Coast?

Last edited by Warp Racer; Apr 12th 2012 at 07:34 AM.
Old Apr 12th 2012, 03:06 PM   #3

I Ride: Every Ducati I can get my hands on
Originally Posted by Warp Racer View Post
is that this place: Goldcoast motorsports.com or Ducati Gold Coast?
Hi....It's Gold Coast Ducati....Nerang.

Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1199

Tags
needed

Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed