Go Back   Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1299

Ducati 1299 Ducati 1299 Forum - Ducati 1299 Panigale Superbike Motorcycle Forum

Thanks Tree18Thanks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Feb 16th 2017, 06:56 PM   #1

I Ride: 1199 Panigale ABS
New Ducati Panigale Race and Street Switches

Dear Forum Members

I would like to introduce our new company.
We are Apex Racing Development
We design, develop and produce motorcycle race and street switches for Ducati motorcycles.
We are in direct competition with BSD, Ducabike and STM manufacturers.
We aim to deliver quality product at an affordable price factor.
Our current line of race and street switches is, smaller, lighter and cheaper then most competitors.

For racing/track only we offer ready made plug and play with OEM connectors and wiring aluminum machined switches.
-Our switches cover all of the Panigale model range and trellis framed Ducati as well. 2, 3, 4 and 5 button units are available. Engine, start/stop, dash navigation,custom TC controls, etc.
-We also offer ignition lock eliminator kits for Panigale (unique on the market)

For street we are proud to offer the only available at this time on the market kit for all Panigale and Monster models.
-For 1199, 899, 959 we have 7 button left hand switch paired with 3 button right hand switch (covering all of the street functions)
-For new 1299 including 1199 R and Sls we offer 7 button left hand switch paired with a 5 button right hand switch ( all street functions including flipper switch)
Our street switches will save you space and weight at the handlebars and will give you that GP cockpit look we all crave for.

Custom switch design and wiring is available to order.

Attached to the post are a few pictures of our kits.

Three street sets just shipped to Gecko (Big thanks to him for his help in he development process)

Please check out our website and Facebook page.
ARD-HOME

PM me for product information and pricing. We work via PayPal and eBay. Free USA shipping on all products.
Attached Thumbnails
New Ducati Panigale Race and Street Switches-img_0177.jpg   New Ducati Panigale Race and Street Switches-img_0194.jpg   New Ducati Panigale Race and Street Switches-img_0175.jpg   New Ducati Panigale Race and Street Switches-img_0186.jpg   New Ducati Panigale Race and Street Switches-img_0239.jpg  

New Ducati Panigale Race and Street Switches-img_0271.jpg   New Ducati Panigale Race and Street Switches-img_0267.jpg  
Thanks from youngR, Twistedracer, DJ377 and 1 others

Last edited by capdroid; Feb 16th 2017 at 08:35 PM.

Old Feb 16th 2017, 11:17 PM   #2

I Ride: 1199 - - - - - - - - - R1200GS Rallye X - - - - - Sherco 300SEF-R - - - - -
959 track only switches wanted here.
Shoot me a PM please.
Old Feb 17th 2017, 05:46 AM   #3

I Ride: All of them
Are you affiliated with these guys?

Home
Old Feb 17th 2017, 06:02 AM   #4
Phl

I Ride: Panigale, CRF450, FZR400, GROM
Originally Posted by cpettit View Post
Are you affiliated with these guys?

Home
that's what i was wondering too...

slightly confusing.
Old Feb 17th 2017, 07:11 AM   #5

Good day Gents,

First of all thank you for taking interest!!!

No we are not affiliated. We are Apex Racing Development and our website is ARD-HOME or ARD-HOME
Old Feb 17th 2017, 11:06 AM   #6

I have the JP (Ducabike) 7 switch left and the JP offset start/stop for the Brembo GP lever on the right on the street bike. They look cool but for me, that's about it. The 7 switch is flipping huge. It is heavier that the stock switch which I rarely use anyhow and you will have to adjust your steering stop as your radius is reduced due to the proximity to the tank. Luckily I thought about that before the I banged up the tank. Not a huge deal but maneuvering it like in a parking situation or close quarter is noticeable. The 7 switch is just too big. On the track bike I don't have a left switch at all. I make any changes and then just unplug it. If you guys could make something more compact, that would be great. The stock left switch while nothing to look at is pretty non intrusive and the reliability is good. I did have the integrated JP throttle assembly with the start/stop switch but went back to the stock throttle housing as again the JP unit was overly large for what it was. Simple is good.
Thanks from GunMoto
Old Feb 17th 2017, 11:51 AM   #7

I Ride: 2013 1199S ABS
Any chance for a Group Buy?
Old Feb 17th 2017, 12:03 PM   #8

RRnold yes group buys are more than welcome. If we are talking 2 or 3 sets ( left + right ). Because we are still small it is better for us as we'll as we can keep CNC machining order batches bigger.
Thanks from RRnold
Old Feb 17th 2017, 12:24 PM   #9

Dear endodoc i am attaching a picture with demotions of our 7 button unit. But can tell its much smaller than Ducabike. In fact our 4 button switch has same outer dimensions as the 7 button and therefore it is absolutely unobtrusive to unmodified cockpit. Attached outer dimensions are true for our 4 and 5 buttons units.
We also offer brake MC mounted switches (considerably cheaper than Ducabike's)
Attached Thumbnails
New Ducati Panigale Race and Street Switches-7b-dimentions-all.jpg   New Ducati Panigale Race and Street Switches-img_0214.jpg  
Thanks from Phl, GunMoto and 998sp
Old Feb 17th 2017, 01:00 PM   #10

Ok good to know. I will order some stuff from you and give it a shot. Thanks for the reply and service.

Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1299

Tags
ducati, panigale, race, street, switches