Go Back   Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1299

Ducati 1299 Ducati 1299 Forum - Ducati 1299 Panigale Superbike Motorcycle Forum


Thanks Tree23Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Jun 25th 2017, 11:13 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
Joined: Aug 2015
From: USA

Posts: 1,106
Thanks: 1070

Rear Eccentric Hub Bearing Source

I have been playing with a couple of Carbon Fiber Eccentric Hubs and needed to source the "un-sourceable" hub bearings if anyone needs these here are the part #s and the source.

BAH0175-SKF
RNA4910-2RS-SKF
www.123bearing.com
$150.00 for the two shipped to the US.
Thanks from Phl, Gecko, youngR and 8 others
endodoc is offline  
 
Old Jun 26th 2017, 09:12 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
RetardedTiming's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
From: Canyon Country

Posts: 499
Thanks: 298

I Ride: Anniversario l Hypermotard 939 SP
Do we get to drool over the CF hub pics?

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
RetardedTiming is offline  
Old Jun 29th 2017, 12:21 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2015
From: Pacific Northwet

Posts: 160
Thanks: 73

Originally Posted by endodoc View Post
I have been playing with a couple of Carbon Fiber Eccentric Hubs and needed to source the "un-sourceable" hub bearings if anyone needs these here are the part #s and the source.

BAH0175-SKF
RNA4910-2RS-SKF
www.123bearing.com
$150.00 for the two shipped to the US.
Does anyone still make a quality Magnesium version Eccentric Hub?

Hope your project is a success. You can definitely put my name on the list of buyers if these become available!
Milepost is offline  
Old Jun 29th 2017, 01:24 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Joined: Mar 2016
From: NorCal

Posts: 615
Thanks: 176

I Ride: Panigale R, 1098R, 996S
Originally Posted by Milepost View Post
Does anyone still make a quality Magnesium version Eccentric Hub?

Hope your project is a success. You can definitely put my name on the list of buyers if these become available!
DUCATI 1098, 1198, 1199 Panigale, Diavel, StreetFighter, Multis - 549.00EUR : RAM ITALIA srl, place your bike in pole position
Thanks from bradp51, 990Glen and Milepost
timwu12 is offline  
Old Jun 29th 2017, 04:42 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Joined: Aug 2015
From: USA

Posts: 1,106
Thanks: 1070

Its coming along. Thats a good price on the RAM. I think these things were fetching 900 from some places with bearings. I have a few of the RAM hubs. I think Gecko weighed the RAM and the stock units but I forgot the numbers. Personally I had a hard time telling the difference holding them in my hands. Supposedly, there is another aftermarket unit out there as well.
Attached Thumbnails
Rear Eccentric Hub Bearing Source-img_2557.jpg  
Thanks from mordor and Milepost
endodoc is offline  
Old Jun 29th 2017, 05:16 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
RetardedTiming's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
From: Canyon Country

Posts: 499
Thanks: 298

I Ride: Anniversario l Hypermotard 939 SP
Woooooh. Cool.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
RetardedTiming is offline  
Old Jun 30th 2017, 05:04 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
Gecko's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2012
From: Switzerland

Posts: 1,825
Thanks: 1728

I Ride: 1199 SL, 1199S Tri, 1299S Anni, MV Agusta F4 750, M1200S, M696, Husaberg FS650e, Petronas FP1
Originally Posted by endodoc View Post
Its coming along. Thats a good price on the RAM. I think these things were fetching 900 from some places with bearings. I have a few of the RAM hubs. I think Gecko weighed the RAM and the stock units but I forgot the numbers. Personally I had a hard time telling the difference holding them in my hands. Supposedly, there is another aftermarket unit out there as well.
yep
http://ducati1299.com/ducati-1199/26...esium-hub.html
Thanks from Milepost
Gecko is offline  
Old Jun 30th 2017, 12:03 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Zelnik's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2012
From: Sweden

Posts: 262
Thanks: 125

As some of you have shitloads of money to spend why not get a titanium rear axle alongside the mag hub? Should be a substantial weight loss.
A german guy makes them,thought they were a bargain until i found out there is another zero in the price..
Pretty anyway..
Rear Eccentric Hub Bearing Source-18951229_476967155982578_1742773208236025158_n.jpg.17e21c4a2f83f501fdfab67b54d1ced2.jpg
Thanks from Phl and mordor
Zelnik is offline  
Old Jun 30th 2017, 12:07 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Rogue's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2013
From: TX

Posts: 903
Thanks: 582

I Ride: 2015 Ducati 1299s, 2013 Triumph 675R
Originally Posted by Zelnik View Post
As some of you have shitloads of money to spend why not get a titanium rear axle alongside the mag hub? Should be a substantial weight loss.
A german guy makes them,thought they were a bargain until i found out there is another zero in the price..
Pretty anyway..
Attachment 23339
Yep. 2.3lbs and 2400. I'm in talks with this guy for a set of carbon rotors. Seems like a solid dude so far.
Rogue is offline  
Old Jun 30th 2017, 12:19 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
RetardedTiming's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
From: Canyon Country

Posts: 499
Thanks: 298

I Ride: Anniversario l Hypermotard 939 SP
Link?
RetardedTiming is offline  
Reply

  Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1299

Tags
bearing, eccentric, hub, rear, source



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Discussions
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Stupid Question - Rear Wheel Bearing? Wolf Ducati 1199 2 Feb 15th 2017 01:04 AM
crankshaft bearing gil New Users 1 Dec 25th 2016 09:42 AM
Sachs Spring Source? Steve B Ducati 1199 20 May 16th 2016 08:30 AM
Looking for an online source for a complete Motul Oil change kit(with OEM Oil Filter) desmotesta Ducati 1199 5 Aug 5th 2015 01:09 PM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed