Go Back   Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1299

Ducati 1299 Ducati 1299 Forum - Ducati 1299 Panigale Superbike Motorcycle Forum

Thanks Tree108Thanks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 6th 2018, 09:17 AM   #61

On a lighter note JD Beach has very nice looking umbrella girl....

Old May 7th 2018, 01:05 PM   #62

I Ride: 2013 1199S Tricolore, 2005 999S Track Bike
Originally Posted by Duc749r View Post
Enjoy this forum guys, I'm out. Too much childish BS for a place that is meant to discuss the passion of bikes and a brand.
Feel free to pound my tight shitter as a consolation present,...
Old May 7th 2018, 02:13 PM   #63

I Ride: A Frick'n Grom Mate
At least it's still tight yes?
Old May 7th 2018, 02:24 PM   #64

I Ride: 2013 1199S Tricolore, 2005 999S Track Bike
Originally Posted by jpanigale View Post
At least it's still tight yes?
yes
Old May 7th 2018, 02:26 PM   #65

I Ride: A Frick'n Grom Mate
Ok thanks for the quick response...
Old May 12th 2018, 04:05 AM   #66

Originally Posted by Thamer View Post
For the forum members

I have been reading posts of recent and I have to say I am disappointed. I really come to the forum cause I love bikes, I love Ducati, I use this forum for knowledge, experience, and to get ideas for little projects that I can manage, (either skill wise, or financially). I truly live vicariously through many of you guys and think many are luckier than myself to have the time and money to dedicate to track riding.

These days most of what I read is how "stupid one owner is", or "this guy doesn't know WTF he's doing", or "look how smart I am compared to you" things along this line.

I really appreciate everyone's thoughts and experiences here. I try not to post quick shitty comments, though that's how my New York mind works 90% of the time. Instead I realize that this is a forum and the unspoken agreement is respect.

While I don't think most here are inherently bad I feel people need to work on their presentations with there thoughts and try not to lose their ideas in the way they demonstrate them.

Don't get me wrong I don't feel we need to all take our shirts off and hug, (unless your a female rider in which please post pics as proof...lol). However, I really have seen some really valid point and information just get lost in the tsunami of shit that gets spread here.

please, as this is one of the only forums I belong to and check daily. After my shoulder surgery this September I hope to race for one more season before just becoming a track day bum. I will really need help from time to time and I just don't want that help to get lost in translation.

Thanks for listening.

I barely say a word and stick to Instagram; for all these reasons. I just love bikes. After decades battling to get ahead, Iím finally able to do a life dream build. And was apprehensive to even show her at all; because the cost is bound to get me flamed.

Itís tough, as I donít want to ruin anyoneís day, including my own 🦆

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks from Phl and able duc
Old May 13th 2018, 07:03 AM   #67

I Ride: 2016 Ducati Panigale 1299 S
This thread is about 10 months and over that time I have decided that this might be the least informative site Iíve used and itís a shame.

This thread should be a sticky to remind all why we come here, and thatís to share knowledge.
Old May 13th 2018, 12:07 PM   #68

I Ride: 1199 - - - - - - - - - R1200GS Rallye X - - - - - Sherco 300SEF-R - - - - -
Sort of agree bit but I have got good info from some pretty good people and seen some amazing bikes from some pretty cool owners using them as intended. It does have quite a good participation rate as usually if you come here there is something new written.

As MM says 'it's all about the entertainment!'
Thanks from HeronB

Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1299

Tags
disappointed