Go Back   Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1299

Ducati 1299 Ducati 1299 Forum - Ducati 1299 Panigale Superbike Motorcycle Forum

Thanks Tree19Thanks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Oct 3rd 2017, 05:28 PM   #61

I Ride: 2018 1299 FE, 2013 1199R
Originally Posted by DavidK View Post
Oh, I have been riding it. It's an amazing machine. Took these pics after I had the tires mounted and wheels installed. Looking forward to getting it on the track soon.

^^^^^^ Laguna Seca, Oct 20th..... ROAD TRIP! ^^^^^

Old Oct 3rd 2017, 06:36 PM   #62

I Ride: All Ducati's
Originally Posted by TOBTEK View Post
^^^^^^ Laguna Seca, Oct 20th..... ROAD TRIP! ^^^^^
Circuit of the Americas is a bit closer for me.
Thanks from hoops1050
Old Oct 3rd 2017, 06:37 PM   #63

Ducati's aren't going up in value. Stop drinking the kool aid.
Desmo owners please chime in!
Old Oct 3rd 2017, 07:35 PM   #64

I Ride: 2018 1299 FE, 2013 1199R
Circuit of the Americas is a bit closer for me.

^^^^^^^ On my bucket list of tracks. LONG drive from San Diego though
Old Oct 4th 2017, 08:42 AM   #65

I Ride: 1299 FE
Someone talk me out of replacing the euro4 on the FE with this please.

https://www.redline-moto.com/
Old Oct 4th 2017, 10:45 AM   #66

I Ride: All Ducati's
Originally Posted by Badabing View Post
Someone talk me out of replacing the euro4 on the FE with this please.

https://www.redline-moto.com/
I am with you on wanting to replace the stock Euro 4 exhaust on the FE. It's super quiet compared to my 1199R with its fill Termi system. While the Euro 4 exhaust has allowed me to hear other engine sounds that I never knew existed, I do miss the song of the Superquadro opened up. I do like the look of the dual exit undertail Akra on the FE and considered trying to piece together a 2017 Superleggera race exhaust. Without the up-map though, it had me sidelined without a proper tune. My local dealer has inquired with Ducati, and supposedly Ducati has plans to offer a version of the 2017 Superleggera race exhaust that includes an up-map and carbon belly pan that will allow the use of the kickstand. Using the kickstand on the Superleggera with the belly pan installed is impossible without modifying (hacking) the belly pan. Supposedly this exhaust is to release the end of this year or beginning of next. For now, I an enjoying my FE as-is.
Old Oct 4th 2017, 11:25 AM   #67

I Ride: 2016 R
I am with you on wanting to replace the stock Euro 4 exhaust on the FE. It's super quiet compared to my 1199R with its fill Termi system. While the Euro 4 exhaust has allowed me to hear other engine sounds that I never knew existed, I do miss the song of the Superquadro opened up. I do like the look of the dual exit undertail Akra on the FE and considered trying to piece together a 2017 Superleggera race exhaust. Without the up-map though, it had me sidelined without a proper tune. My local dealer has inquired with Ducati, and supposedly Ducati has plans to offer a version of the 2017 Superleggera race exhaust that includes an up-map and carbon belly pan that will allow the use of the kickstand. Using the kickstand on the Superleggera with the belly pan installed is impossible without modifying (hacking) the belly pan. Supposedly this exhaust is to release the end of this year or beginning of next. For now, I an enjoying my FE as-is.
Akrapovic will have one for the FE around Feb of next yr. I am going to wait but have to say the FE with the stock exhaust is just sad. riding around and not hearing that sound isn't right.

Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1299

Tags
discounts