Go Back   Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1299

Ducati 1299 Ducati 1299 Forum - Ducati 1299 Panigale Superbike Motorcycle Forum


View Poll Results: Which would you choose?
New 1299 Final Edition 27 39.13%
Used 1199 Superleggera 42 60.87%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Thanks Tree17Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Oct 5th 2017, 03:49 PM   #41
Del
Junior Member
 
Joined: Oct 2017
From: United States

Posts: 8
Thanks: 4

No was not there on that date BTW did you get your Ducs at GP cycles Cris down there is good people we should hook-up some time for track day or a canyon ride sometime
Del is offline  
 
Old Oct 5th 2017, 05:00 PM   #42
Senior Member
 
able duc's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2016
From: Mid Nth Coast NSW

Posts: 417
Thanks: 139

I Ride: 1199 - - - - - - - - - R1200GS Rallye X - - - - - Sherco 300SEF-R - - - - -
Originally Posted by Del View Post
No problem just my honest opinion BTW i have 22 Bikes 10 of them are Ducatis Out by Palm Springs lots of mountain roads to wing out my scoots plus a track day nut
Serious bike addiction Del, post some images of them sure the crew around here would like to see em.
Thanks from TOBTEK
able duc is offline  
Old Oct 5th 2017, 09:17 PM   #43
Senior Member
 
Joined: Sep 2016
From: SAN DIEGO

Posts: 171
Thanks: 25

I Ride: 2018 1299 FE, 2013 1199R
Originally Posted by Del View Post
No was not there on that date BTW did you get your Ducs at GP cycles Cris down there is good people we should hook-up some time for track day or a canyon ride sometime
No. I live really close to Forza in Xcondido. Balz, Chris, and Myles have always treated me very well. They BLEW everyone away price wise on the new FE. They even took the wheels off Balz's 16 R so I could sell my 13R. Thought that was over the top cool. (if any one that has black R or S wheels, and wants red, Id trade you off the new FE. your blacks ones would have to be flawless though...)

PM me your Info. trying to put together a ride on the 15th. Break in ride for the new FE before Laguna Seca on the 20TH pretty excited.
Thanks from GunMoto and jpanigale
TOBTEK is offline  
Old Oct 6th 2017, 06:39 AM   #44
Senior Member
 
VAST's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2013
From: Manhattan

Posts: 1,970
Thanks: 795

I Ride: 2014 Panigale R (sold)
98% of you couldn't ride a 959 to its performance limits.

SL all the way. (unless you like bikes that look like christmas ornaments gone wrong.)
Thanks from mordor
VAST is offline  
Old Oct 6th 2017, 07:07 AM   #45
Junior Member
 
Joined: May 2017
From: Florida

Posts: 25
Thanks: 5

I Ride: 1299 FE
Originally Posted by VAST View Post
98% of you couldn't ride a 959 to its performance limits.

SL all the way. (unless you like bikes that look like christmas ornaments gone wrong.)
Bureau of Made up statistics
Badabing is offline  
Old Oct 6th 2017, 07:27 AM   #46
Del
Junior Member
 
Joined: Oct 2017
From: United States

Posts: 8
Thanks: 4

Del

Sure fun to try yee haw Will work on posting a video of my collection of scoots will be cool when Ducati comes out with race exhaust and up-map for the FE
Del is offline  
Old Oct 6th 2017, 07:52 AM   #47
Member
 
Joined: Nov 2015
From: san diego

Posts: 75
Thanks: 19

I Ride: 2016 R
Originally Posted by TOBTEK View Post
No. I live really close to Forza in Xcondido. Balz, Chris, and Myles have always treated me very well. They BLEW everyone away price wise on the new FE. They even took the wheels off Balz's 16 R so I could sell my 13R. Thought that was over the top cool. (if any one that has black R or S wheels, and wants red, Id trade you off the new FE. your blacks ones would have to be flawless though...)

PM me your Info. trying to put together a ride on the 15th. Break in ride for the new FE before Laguna Seca on the 20TH pretty excited.
Hey, I'm in SD and got my from the same place. Know all the guys at the shop and Ben is the man to get your bike serviced or repaired. Don't ride the streets to much but if you want hit me up.
I'll be at CVR next weekend on the 14th if your going. BTW that was my 16 R lol
nikko is offline  
Old Oct 6th 2017, 08:09 AM   #48
Senior Member
 
VAST's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2013
From: Manhattan

Posts: 1,970
Thanks: 795

I Ride: 2014 Panigale R (sold)
Originally Posted by Badabing View Post
You With Her? LOL

okay, i admit it, 99.8% of you couldnt ride the 959 to its limits. i was under-reporting the stats.
Thanks from shakazulu12
VAST is offline  
Old Oct 6th 2017, 08:11 AM   #49
Senior Member
 
Joined: Sep 2016
From: SAN DIEGO

Posts: 171
Thanks: 25

I Ride: 2018 1299 FE, 2013 1199R
Originally Posted by nikko View Post
Hey, I'm in SD and got my from the same place. Know all the guys at the shop and Ben is the man to get your bike serviced or repaired. Don't ride the streets to much but if you want hit me up.
I'll be at CVR next weekend on the 14th if your going. BTW that was my 16 R lol

Thanks for the wheels

Working on the 14th. Break in ride on the 15th if you'd like to ride. What did you get when u traded in the 16R? Was that your FE they had?
TOBTEK is offline  
Old Oct 6th 2017, 09:29 AM   #50
Senior Member
 
Joined: Sep 2016
From: SAN DIEGO

Posts: 171
Thanks: 25

I Ride: 2018 1299 FE, 2013 1199R
Originally Posted by VAST View Post
98% of you couldn't ride a 959 to its performance limits.

SL all the way. (unless you like bikes that look like christmas ornaments gone wrong.)

Very true on both accounts!!!!!
TOBTEK is offline  
Reply

  Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1299

Tags
1199, 1299, superleggera



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Discussions
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Marchesini Superleggera M9RS Forged Magnesium wheels in Gold : Ducati 1199/1299 moto Motowheels 4 Feb 27th 2017 09:33 AM
MARCHESINI Forged Magnesium Genuine Superleggera Wheelset: Ducati 1199/1299 Panigale moto Motowheels 0 Feb 17th 2017 09:40 AM
MARCHESINI Forged Magnesium Genuine Superleggera Wheelset: Ducati 1199/1299 Panigale moto Motowheels 2 Oct 22nd 2016 03:10 PM
MARCHESINI M9RS Forged Magnesium Superleggera Wheelset: 1199/1299 moto Motowheels 2 Oct 14th 2016 11:26 AM
1199 Superleggera Sticker kit on 1299? BRT Ducati 1299 21 Apr 30th 2015 05:59 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed