Go Back   Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1299

Ducati 1299 Ducati 1299 Forum - Ducati 1299 Panigale Superbike Motorcycle Forum


Thanks Tree136Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Nov 6th 2017, 12:47 PM   #21
Senior Member
 
able duc's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2016
From: Mid Nth Coast NSW

Posts: 793
Thanks: 278

I Ride: 1199 - - - - - - - - - R1200GS Rallye X - - - - - Sherco 300SEF-R - - - - -
Originally Posted by jpanigale View Post
So instead of the Whopper he needs a chick with a dick??
Only if she, um he doesn't have a water or oil leak from his willy??
hahahaha

Oh Captain Greg you do bring out the best in people.
Thanks from jpanigale
able duc is offline  
 
Old Nov 6th 2017, 12:51 PM   #22
Senior Member
 
Joined: Apr 2017
From: So Cal

Posts: 531
Thanks: 150

I Ride: A Frick'n Grom Mate
Yes unfortunately if you act the tosser then be prepared to be treated as such.
No bagging required
Thanks from Johnnyflies
jpanigale is offline  
Old Nov 6th 2017, 12:55 PM   #23
Senior Member
 
jjsC6's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2012
From: Houston

Posts: 818
Thanks: 364

I Ride: 2012 Panigale ABS
Originally Posted by Captain Greg View Post
I could not care less for the costs of the V4
I'm going to watch and see if it has any Ducati feel good shit going on.... like water or oil leaks, or cutting out or excessive heat shit...

I like having the latest toys in my toy box, (and the hottest blonde slut at the gym) gagging on my python


Early days for me..... as for the comments on Ducati making clients part with there money? You guys need to meet the team from the UK who make the carbon super cars .... only difference is they build a reiliable vehicle

I'm not overly happy with my 1299 having some issues with it in the recent past so I'm not sure I will,add this pregnant looking V 4 to my collection
Will be reading with interest the comments from the older well schooled members who love the character building Ducati brings to ther boring fuking lives
So, I can put you down as a "no"?
jjsC6 is offline  
Old Nov 6th 2017, 01:21 PM   #24
Senior Member
 
Joined: Dec 2015
From: Sydney

Posts: 121
Thanks: 63

Wait 2 years til the 1200 V4 comes out lol.
If I were to part ways with my beloved 1299 which has been mechanically flawless for the past 2 years, it would have to be in a year or twos time; after all the early birds have posted up how-to's , tips/tricks, and after market parts become a bit cheaper for the V4.
In saying that, I'd have to sell my 1299 in the next 12 months if I want to get a decent amount for her due to 1 year left of warranty (extended), might struggle to find a buyer if she's out of warranty.
McobraR is offline  
Old Nov 6th 2017, 01:51 PM   #25
Senior Member
 
ScrapperX's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2012
From: California

Posts: 1,446
Thanks: 826

I Ride: 2015 Panigale R, 2018 XDiavel S
I might buy a V4 S or special, but i will keep my 2015 R.
Thanks from Kevin1199 and MotoX183
ScrapperX is offline  
Old Nov 6th 2017, 03:04 PM   #26
Senior Member
 
Joined: Mar 2015
From: NJ

Posts: 170
Thanks: 49

Bwahahahah

Originally Posted by Captain Greg View Post
I could not care less for the costs of the V4
I'm going to watch and see if it has any Ducati feel good shit going on.... like water or oil leaks, or cutting out or excessive heat shit...

I like having the latest toys in my toy box, (and the hottest blonde slut at the gym) gagging on my python


Early days for me..... as for the comments on Ducati making clients part with there money? You guys need to meet the team from the UK who make the carbon super cars .... only difference is they build a reiliable vehicle

I'm not overly happy with my 1299 having some issues with it in the recent past so I'm not sure I will,add this pregnant looking V 4 to my collection
Will be reading with interest the comments from the older well schooled members who love the character building Ducati brings to ther boring fuking lives
This is the funniest post that i've read in a while on a Motorcycle Forum thanks man !!!
Thanks from Prince Albert and Captain Greg
NotR1GSXZXR is offline  
Old Nov 6th 2017, 03:19 PM   #27
Senior Member
 
Kevin1199's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2012
From: WA

Posts: 906
Thanks: 431

I Ride: 1299R FE and a Pikes Peak
To V4 or not to V4 that is the $20+K question.

At the end of the day fuck it why not seems like the usual answer in my world. Having said that I love the FE. I don't think I'll be making the jump for awhile. Id like to pay off the FE and then buy the V4 R when it comes out out I'll probably still be shit broke then also. Wishful thinking, and the pursuit of having the new hotness.
Thanks from youngR, MotoX183 and 1299rFE
Kevin1199 is offline  
Old Nov 6th 2017, 04:00 PM   #28
Member
 
SingleSided's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2015
From: Cali

Posts: 98
Thanks: 13

I Ride: 2017 Hypermotard 939sp, 2016 Panigale 2008 ZX10R 2006 ZX10R 1999 ZX7R
My 2016 Pani was the best and sexiest bike I ever owned,Too bad it had so many issues, but Ducati really came through for me. I can't say enough about the company and how happy I am with customer service, they really bent over backwards to make me happy. with that said I really was hoping this would be my next bike, I'm still on the fence on this though.
Thanks from Captain Greg
SingleSided is offline  
Old Nov 6th 2017, 10:31 PM   #29
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jan 2016
From: Cape town

Posts: 395
Thanks: 107

I Ride: KTM Duke R 1299 Pani YZF450 Saxon
Originally Posted by NotR1GSXZXR View Post
This is the funniest post that i've read in a while on a Motorcycle Forum thanks man !!!
Your welcome bud, your obviously a biker and not a tosses, many of these guys have zero sense of humor.

I have a picture in my head if them all sitting round the Telly watching the live stream on Sunday night with tears in there eyes......in contrast all I thought of was some anal with the cutie on the scrambler
Captain Greg is offline  
Old Nov 6th 2017, 10:41 PM   #30
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jan 2016
From: Cape town

Posts: 395
Thanks: 107

I Ride: KTM Duke R 1299 Pani YZF450 Saxon
Originally Posted by SingleSided View Post
My 2016 Pani was the best and sexiest bike I ever owned,Too bad it had so many issues, but Ducati really came through for me. I can't say enough about the company and how happy I am with customer service, they really bent over backwards to make me happy. with that said I really was hoping this would be my next bike, I'm still on the fence on this though.
Agree it's a sexy beast, as for the service your in a country
We are in Efrica .....where Ducati SA is trying to figure out what service means

What you had all the feel good problems....Ag no man I was made to believe my bike was an isolated case.

On a constructive note I look at the double rear exhausts and I wonder if it will have even more heat than the 1299?
Then I toss and turn in my sleep wondering if they still use deralin or plastic in any of its 4 oil pumps.

Early days for us all I think, but it will be interesting to see the comments coming out from the new owners
But then many of the members are such Ducati loyalist that problems and design issues are just something they pine for .........those are real tossers!!
Captain Greg is offline  
Reply

  Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1299

Tags
1299, buy, twin



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Discussions
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale: Ducati by Dainese Twin Leather Jacket G Pelle Twin Black EU 56 US 46 melvinakshay Ebay Auctions 0 Sep 10th 2016 09:38 PM
Twin turbo 899 NOLA Ducati 1199 0 Apr 2nd 2016 03:55 PM
Never Ridden A Twin SoonerNation Ducati 1199 4 Apr 5th 2012 09:52 PM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed