Go Back   Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1299

Ducati 1299 Ducati 1299 Forum - Ducati 1299 Panigale Superbike Motorcycle Forum


Thanks Tree55Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 13th 2018, 11:51 AM   #61
Senior Member
 
able duc's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2016
From: Mid Nth Coast NSW

Posts: 744
Thanks: 265

I Ride: 1199 - - - - - - - - - R1200GS Rallye X - - - - - Sherco 300SEF-R - - - - -
Originally Posted by TONIO123 View Post
I'll take your word for it...

Anyway..
Current rides:

Simply too many to list, I would put Jay Leno to shame..
Seriously, my garage should be in Bologna..
I'm like 'adding' all the time..
Sorry 'the tossio' Don't take my word for it, it's what I really think.

You don't come across as mysterious and exciting with good taste and a mouth watering stable. And if you do, so what. Still a bit of a you know what to me anyway, I like my rich collectors to have a bit of style it gives us mere mortals something to strive for
Thanks from gnance
able duc is offline  
 
Old May 21st 2018, 09:35 AM   #62
Junior Member
 
Joined: May 2018
From: UK

Posts: 6
Thanks: 1

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by able duc View Post
Sorry 'the tossio' Don't take my word for it, it's what I really think.

You don't come across as mysterious and exciting with good taste and a mouth watering stable. And if you do, so what. Still a bit of a you know what to me anyway, I like my rich collectors to have a bit of style it gives us mere mortals something to strive for
That's officially rude then, 'Able Brucie'... being wealthy isn't a right, humility wins over crass arrogance every time.. 'add' that to your pipe and smoke it.
TONIO123 is offline  
Old May 24th 2018, 04:10 PM   #63
Junior Member
 
Joined: May 2017
From: Dothan, Al

Posts: 25
Thanks: 3

I Ride: Ducati
Iíve canceled my V4 Speciale order, itís been 6 months and I still canít get a direct answer. Iím supposed to take delivery on a 1299 SL next week, when I get back to the US. Itís probably going to be the longest week of my life.
Thanks from gnance and Sherpa23
Hershell is offline  
Old May 24th 2018, 04:25 PM   #64
Senior Member
 
able duc's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2016
From: Mid Nth Coast NSW

Posts: 744
Thanks: 265

I Ride: 1199 - - - - - - - - - R1200GS Rallye X - - - - - Sherco 300SEF-R - - - - -
Originally Posted by Hershell View Post
Iím supposed to take delivery on a 1299 SL next week, when I get back to the US.
Not really a backward move in my eyes, enjoy that beautiful thing.

Although I'm sure you don't need any encouragement
Thanks from Hershell
able duc is offline  
Old May 24th 2018, 04:49 PM   #65
Junior Member
 
Joined: May 2017
From: Dothan, Al

Posts: 25
Thanks: 3

I Ride: Ducati
Originally Posted by able duc View Post
Not really a backward move in my eyes, enjoy that beautiful thing.

Although I'm sure you don't need any encouragement
Thank! I so freakin stoked, I canít believe itís going to happen. Iíd rather have the SL, but I didnít think it would be possible for a few more years. Not taking anything away from the Speciale both bikes exceed my skill set.
Hershell is offline  
Old May 25th 2018, 12:03 PM   #66
Junior Member
 
Joined: Apr 2018
From: Houston, Texas

Posts: 13
Thanks: 3

Originally Posted by Hershell View Post
Iíve canceled my V4 Speciale order, itís been 6 months and I still canít get a direct answer. Iím supposed to take delivery on a 1299 SL next week, when I get back to the US. Itís probably going to be the longest week of my life.
Sounds like a positive development... you're getting the peak of their V-twin development and passing up what is on some level still in development.
Thanks from Hershell
CSV4 is offline  
Reply

  Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1299

Tags
superleggera



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Discussions
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I customized my Superleggera youngR Ducati Superleggera 32 Feb 27th 2016 03:29 PM
For Sale: Ohlins ttx 36 superleggera zohsix01 Classifieds 8 Jan 29th 2016 02:59 PM
For Sale: Superleggera Painting AntiHero Classifieds 1 Mar 24th 2015 01:59 PM
Superleggera Dyno hsharpag91 Ducati Superleggera 12 May 19th 2014 07:14 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed