Ducati 1299 Ducati 1299 Forum - Ducati 1299 Panigale Superbike Motorcycle Forum

Thanks Tree4Thanks
  • 1 Post By jock39racer
  • 2 Post By jock39racer
  • 1 Post By NESBA53

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Jan 23rd 2018, 02:43 PM   #1

I Ride: 2016 1299 Panigale
Redline Moto Exhaust (Should I Do IT/Buy IT)

Just Curious has all the Fitment Issues been worked out??????? Has Anyone on this Forum Installed it on there Bike and Totally happy with it. Please respond with any pictures and fitment issue fixes. I love this exhaust but still not 100% sure to pay 3500.00 yet. Im on the verge and need some REDLINE Moto support from this Forums Members.

Old Jan 23rd 2018, 03:13 PM   #2

I Ride: 2012 Panigale S
Originally Posted by jackgraves View Post
Just Curious has all the Fitment Issues been worked out??????? Has Anyone on this Forum Installed it on there Bike and Totally happy with it. Please respond with any pictures and fitment issue fixes. I love this exhaust but still not 100% sure to pay 3500.00 yet. Im on the verge and need some REDLINE Moto support from this Forums Members.
NESBA53 is your man. He has done it all and is in close contact with Redline over future developments.

There is also a thread here that goes all the way back to the start of the development.

RedLine Under Tail Exhaust
Thanks from jackgraves
Old Jan 23rd 2018, 03:26 PM   #3

Originally Posted by jock39racer View Post
NESBA53 is your man. He has done it all and is in close contact with Redline over future developments.

There is also a thread here that goes all the way back to the start of the development.

RedLine Under Tail Exhaust
Yes I have seen the post but none have posted pictures yet. Thank you for answering me
Old Jan 23rd 2018, 04:02 PM   #4

I Ride: 2012 Panigale S
Nesba has an instagram account with 100's of pics about the exhaust.

If you look up agents_of_italia_ you should come across it.
Thanks from NESBA53 and jackgraves
Old Jan 24th 2018, 12:21 PM   #5

Originally Posted by jackgraves View Post

Best I can tell everything has been worked out. The final bit is the lower fairing versus the side pipe, and the carbon bellypan is supposed to sure all that up so it sits properly in relation to each other. Also the upper heat shield is an entirely new mount system, sounds perfect honestly. Mine is undergoing a pretty lengthy build then coming to COTA to be displayed by Bellissimoto, but getting close to pipes back on and off to the dyno time.

After loosening it again to get at some lower hardware for swap out, there really are a lot of tiny movements you can make starting up front and shift what you need. One guy was irate over the spring hitting the brake pedal. Ok. But I can move things incrementally and make that happen, or the opposite and shes against the swingarm. There are so many angles, Just is what it is. Lots of adjustments, which can drive you crazy

Ill get some stuff up ASAP almost done throwing sparks out back and hopefully the shields will be here soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks from jackgraves
Old Jan 30th 2018, 02:37 PM   #6

Originally Posted by NESBA53 View Post
Best I can tell everything has been worked out. The final bit is the lower fairing versus the side pipe, and the carbon bellypan is supposed to sure all that up so it sits properly in relation to each other. Also the upper heat shield is an entirely new mount system, sounds perfect honestly. Mine is undergoing a pretty lengthy build then coming to COTA to be displayed by Bellissimoto, but getting close to pipes back on and off to the dyno time.

After loosening it again to get at some lower hardware for swap out, there really are a lot of tiny movements you can make starting up front and shift what you need. One guy was irate over the spring hitting the brake pedal. Ok. But I can move things incrementally and make that happen, or the opposite and shes against the swingarm. There are so many angles, Just is what it is. Lots of adjustments, which can drive you crazy

Ill get some stuff up ASAP almost done throwing sparks out back and hopefully the shields will be here soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you for getting back to me. I really like this Exhaust System. Cant wait till you Post Final pictures and Cures for the little inconveniences

Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1299

Tags
exhaust, it or buy, moto, redline