Go Back   Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1299

Ducati 1299 Ducati 1299 Forum - Ducati 1299 Panigale Superbike Motorcycle Forum

Thanks Tree42Thanks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Feb 1st 2018, 10:09 PM   #41

I Ride: KTM Duke R 1299 Pani YZF450 Saxon
little off topic....I had new rubber yesterday, while the wheel was off and the rim naked the Tech told me to pic up the rim.

I did, it almost weighs anything (1299 Base) so you guys who chasing these extra grams must be riding like daemons!
Thanks from able duc

Old Feb 2nd 2018, 12:04 AM   #42

I Ride: 1199 - - - - - - - - - R1200GS Rallye X - - - - - Sherco 300SEF-R - - - - -
Originally Posted by Captain Greg View Post
little off topic....I had new rubber yesterday, while the wheel was off and the rim naked the Tech told me to pic up the rim.

I did, it almost weighs anything (1299 Base) so you guys who chasing these extra grams must be riding like daemons!
pick up an S rim, it weighs even less of anything! right there is the best performance and handling mod you can make. Just proves what I thought about you.
Thanks from Captain Greg
Old Feb 2nd 2018, 12:10 AM   #43

I Ride: 1199 - - - - - - - - - R1200GS Rallye X - - - - - Sherco 300SEF-R - - - - -
unsprung weight, gyroscopic effect on acceleration, steering and the stoping.
now lets talk about weight of tyres and bearings
Thanks from Mrdcook2
Old Feb 2nd 2018, 05:55 AM   #44

Unsprung weight. Lighter wheels have a massive impact on handling performance, even if they don't seem significantly lighter when you pick them up, they are.
Old Feb 2nd 2018, 09:56 AM   #45

Originally Posted by able duc View Post
unsprung weight, gyroscopic effect on acceleration, steering and the stoping.
now lets talk about weight of tyres and bearings
but the you need the bolts for the rotors the rotors as well wher does it stop....

I see you ride a GS1200?? fuk thats embarrasing

I met a milf who was in tears at the gym just last week who approached me when I got off my bike.... you can appreciate Im in shape with a body like Jason Statham (and every milf wants a bit of it) she said I met a Biker and we had a wonderful chat over a cool drink.....but when he came to collect me he was a GS 1200 rider...and she is still upset

Reminds me of you

So my advise to a prat like you is not to invest in more go faster parts and carbon stuff just hit the gym lose the belly! get an 8 pack (6pack is so last year) you could save yourself a buk

Im not sure there is anything we can do to improve you attitude? I see your rather frequent narcissistic outbursts are congruent for men who were born with a cocklet and not a Penis .....and that reconstructive surgery needed to reverse that is going to cost more that your able to make in a few years and even if it were to be successful Im unsure you would be able to harness it
Old Feb 2nd 2018, 10:48 AM   #46

I Ride: 2013 Panigale White, 2017 MV Agusta Dragster RC #108
Captain Greg,

You really are an arrogant tool. For someone as old as you are, it's embarrassing that you act like an entitled jackass. You need a good kick in your mangina.
Thanks from Grinder
Old Feb 2nd 2018, 11:03 AM   #47

Originally Posted by double0 View Post
Captain Greg,

You really are an arrogant tool. For someone as old as you are, it's embarrassing that you act like an entitled jackass. You need a good kick in your mangina.
Entilteled ? Fuk go read the top of this page? I simply made a comment based on an observation, based on that I was revved by able duk, arrogant and indeed some of you?
Now about that kick.....really
It seems that just because a person does not eat shit sleep Ducati like some of you we are not entitled to an opinion!
Add that I simply said you lot must ride like demons.....and for that I got lambasted I think you and some others really need to get off your high horse!

That said my opinion is as follows and you can try and comprehend it or go to fukin school and get a person to explain it.
You guys who are reducing grams at huge costs, must ride better than most GP riders? To feel the difference .... I'm of the opinion that reducing a few grams even in unsprung weight will require a very skilled rider to feel or know the difference, but I suppose I will be mistaken and all you tosses ride these bikes to ther limit all the time.
Old Feb 2nd 2018, 11:09 AM   #48

I Ride: 2013 Panigale White, 2017 MV Agusta Dragster RC #108
I'm not referring to your post above. Your comments in general are always about some milf, how good you have it in life financially and us peasants who have to work are not worthy or some other useless bullshit. I dont give 2 shits about Ducati as a brand. I've got 3 bikes and all are different makes. We get it.... You're an old wealthy guy who has loads of little girls who chase after you and your cock is the biggest they've ever seen. Eat a slice of humble pie and relax. No need to flex your cyber muscles on a forum.
Thanks from Riki
Old Feb 2nd 2018, 11:17 AM   #49

Originally Posted by double0 View Post
I'm not referring to your post above. Your comments in general are always about some milf, how good you have it in life financially and us peasants who have to work are not worthy or some other useless bullshit. I dont give 2 shits about Ducati as a brand. I've got 3 bikes and all are different makes. We get it.... You're an old wealthy guy who has loads of little girls who chase after you and your cock is the biggest they've ever seen. Eat a slice of humble pie and relax. No need to flex your cyber muscles on a forum.
Ok ok I get it LA ....the biggest gay venue on earth, sorry bud I had no idea you we're playing for the cabin crew team 😈You would be well at home in Cape Town we have a part of town dedicated to your type. I had to google Mangina 😂 But obviously now it makes sense as you refered to it.

Also don't care how many bikes you have with respect, most of us have more than one bike.
Old Feb 2nd 2018, 11:31 AM   #50

I Ride: 2016 Ducati Panigale 1299S, 2016 BMW S1000RR, 2015 Triumph Daytona 675R
You guys who are reducing grams at huge costs, must ride better than most GP riders? To feel the difference .... I'm of the opinion that reducing a few grams even in unsprung weight will require a very skilled rider to feel or know the difference, but I suppose I will be mistaken and all you tosses ride these bikes to ther limit all the time.
I have went to carbon wheels on my 1299 and s1000rr and was able to tell a huge difference and I'm far from a motogp racer. More like a middle of the pack intermediate rider on track days. On the track with my 1299 when I first went to carbon I missed my tip in point a lot due to how much better the bike handled. I was tipping in way to early. Now that I have some practice on it I absolutely love it. The s1000rr became a beast in drag racing when I switched. Overall I highly recommend it. but I understand when people cant justify spending that much for wheels.

Last edited by Mrdcook2; Feb 2nd 2018 at 12:03 PM.

Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1299

Tags
bst, failure, wheel