Go Back   Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1299

Ducati 1299 Ducati 1299 Forum - Ducati 1299 Panigale Superbike Motorcycle Forum


Thanks Tree3Thanks
  • 1 Post By NW1299
  • 1 Post By JarHead
  • 1 Post By shakazulu12
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Feb 11th 2018, 06:39 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
Twistedracer's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2013
From: Spanaway, Wa

Posts: 1,947
Thanks: 1044

I Ride: 16R; 17 S1000RR
Carbonin Carbon Race Fairings

Anyone using the Carbonin carbon race fairings? I was wondering on the quality and looks. Less expensive than Fullsix for track fairings but I still want quality and good looks.
Twistedracer is offline  
 
Old Feb 12th 2018, 07:46 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
Joined: Apr 2016
From: PNW

Posts: 663
Thanks: 490

I don't recall seeing a bad review on Carbonin -- and I am fairly positive they offer carbon fiber and fiberglass/kevlar reinforced fairings, so you can choose. Hustle Hard Racing can get them for you.


I was very satisfied with my fairings from MotoXP:
Carene Moto XP: Carene abs, Carene Moto, Carene Racing, aprilia, bmw, ducati, honda, yamaha, kawasaki, ktm, suzuki, triumph, mv agusta, Verniciate, Carena Vetroresina, Carbonio, Adesivi Moto, Grafica moto,Carene Vintage CafŤ Racer, Moto GP, SBK, rica

Excellent customer service, speedy delivery, custom paint (if you want it) and easy fitment. Price for fairings painted and shipped was great too.
Thanks from Twistedracer
NW1299 is offline  
Old Feb 12th 2018, 08:18 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2017
From: New Jersey

Posts: 188
Thanks: 51

I have a set on order from 666 Carbon. I'll let you know how they are when they get here. Should be later this week or next week.
Thanks from Twistedracer
JarHead is offline  
Old Feb 12th 2018, 08:47 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
Joined: Aug 2013
From: Oregon

Posts: 1,100
Thanks: 707

I saw a set up close on the Hustle Hard R1 a while back. They appeared top notch at the time, though I haven't personally owned a set. If I were in the market, it would be between them and Sharkskinz although the fact that they offer painting options and I really like the quick release fasteners they use might steer me towards the Carbonin ones.
Thanks from Twistedracer
shakazulu12 is offline  
Old Feb 12th 2018, 10:21 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
Twistedracer's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2013
From: Spanaway, Wa

Posts: 1,947
Thanks: 1044

I Ride: 16R; 17 S1000RR
Originally Posted by NW1299 View Post
I don't recall seeing a bad review on Carbonin -- and I am fairly positive they offer carbon fiber and fiberglass/kevlar reinforced fairings, so you can choose. Hustle Hard Racing can get them for you.


I was very satisfied with my fairings from MotoXP:
Carene Moto XP: Carene abs, Carene Moto, Carene Racing, aprilia, bmw, ducati, honda, yamaha, kawasaki, ktm, suzuki, triumph, mv agusta, Verniciate, Carena Vetroresina, Carbonio, Adesivi Moto, Grafica moto,Carene Vintage CafŤ Racer, Moto GP, SBK, rica

Excellent customer service, speedy delivery, custom paint (if you want it) and easy fitment. Price for fairings painted and shipped was great too.

Iíll see your finished bike at the track. Iím planning on leaving the carbon unpainted for now.
Twistedracer is offline  
Old Feb 12th 2018, 10:25 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
Twistedracer's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2013
From: Spanaway, Wa

Posts: 1,947
Thanks: 1044

I Ride: 16R; 17 S1000RR
Originally Posted by JarHead View Post
I have a set on order from 666 Carbon. I'll let you know how they are when they get here. Should be later this week or next week.
That would be great.


Originally Posted by shakazulu12 View Post
I saw a set up close on the Hustle Hard R1 a while back. They appeared top notch at the time, though I haven't personally owned a set. If I were in the market, it would be between them and Sharkskinz although the fact that they offer painting options and I really like the quick release fasteners they use might steer me towards the Carbonin ones.
I hope theyíre nice. I donít plan on painting them for awhile.
Twistedracer is offline  
Old Feb 12th 2018, 10:30 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
Joined: Apr 2016
From: PNW

Posts: 663
Thanks: 490

Originally Posted by Twistedracer View Post
Iíll see your finished bike at the track. Iím planning on leaving the carbon unpainted for now.
Can't go wrong either way
NW1299 is offline  
Reply

  Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1299

Tags
carbon, carbonin, fairings, race



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Discussions
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
1299 Race fairings georgehitch18 Ducati 1299 4 Sep 8th 2016 02:11 PM
MotoXP Ricrapia race fairings? getdowngetfunky Racing 31 Mar 14th 2016 10:35 AM
Want To Buy: WTB race fairings 1199 jawdropper Want To Buy 0 Nov 27th 2014 10:43 AM
Bikeplast race fairings? Superlight1199 Ducati 1199 6 Dec 4th 2013 07:00 PM
Cruciata 1199 Race fairings George Villar Ducati 1199 8 Jul 24th 2012 05:11 PM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed