Go Back   Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1299

Ducati 1299 Ducati 1299 Forum - Ducati 1299 Panigale Superbike Motorcycle Forum

Thanks Tree13Thanks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Mar 2nd 2018, 02:42 PM   #11

Originally Posted by NateBob View Post
I'm intrigued by the space between the last letter of a word and the corresponding punctuation.
I've got to be honest here. I actually find a punctuation mark like the exclamation point, to be lost when put directly behind the last letter. So when it comes to question marks and exclamation points, I too, go a space behind.
Know what I mean ?!
Thanks from loki99er

Old Mar 2nd 2018, 03:23 PM   #12

Originally Posted by Moondognyc View Post
I've got to be honest here. I actually find a punctuation mark like the exclamation point, to be lost when put directly behind the last letter. So when it comes to question marks and exclamation points, I too, go a space behind.
Know what I mean ?!
That's right,the comma I just placed often gets read as part of the word before it and underlined as a spelling mistake. It happens more frequently , when Exclamation and Question marks are used . Typically idiosyncratic to my computer , no my Desktop and Notebook along with this here laptop all act the same .
It's not something I worry about because this whole medium ,as I said before is Imperfect and it is a waste of my time to be Anal about trying to communicate properly when some just want to pi$$ on your day.
I find it a real pleasure coming to this site because people here are so diverse and for the most part don't give a sh!t about grammar ,cause their real first love is their ride , getting info , giving info , saving money , maybe have a few laughs .
Thanks from Moondognyc
Old Mar 2nd 2018, 03:51 PM   #13

Buy some chinese fairings with a design that "Stands out"

Wrapping is a pain in the ass by the time you wanna peel it off, not to mention chances are the installer is gonna be using a blade all over your bike which is scary and the tank is almost impossible to wrap in one piece so that is gonna look like crap.

PS: I work for a print shop.
Thanks from Phl
Old Mar 2nd 2018, 04:16 PM   #14

I Ride: Motorcycles
How about just going to a painter and getting a custom paint job? I've seen some cool ones. There was a blue one (sounds fugly, but actually looked quite good) that I saw photos of somewhere
Thanks from Phl
Old Mar 3rd 2018, 11:27 AM   #15

JHC on a Moped !!! Don't it PI$$ you off BIGTIME WHEN YOU WRITE A POST AND IT F%^KING DISAPPEARS INTO THE EITHER ???
OH - OH ! I'm starting to sound like Able Dick , the Bitch Queen ...
Well I wrote a lengthy response so maybe it twas I , THAT SCREWED THE POOCH !

REGARDLESS , thanx Sin City & Juneau (chilly on the willy up there , I assume , LOL)
for your input ... will post my plans later on , pretty well finalized at the moment .

Ciao Babies !!!
Thanks from TOBTEK
Old Mar 4th 2018, 11:20 AM   #16

I Ride: Ducati V4
Originally Posted by NateBob View Post
I'm intrigued by the space between the last letter of a word and the corresponding punctuation.
This killed me
Old Mar 5th 2018, 06:08 AM   #17

Ghost flames would look sweet. Throw a set of truck-nutz dangling from the tail to really make it pop. Raindrop.
Old Mar 5th 2018, 10:41 AM   #18

Details !

Originally Posted by Peach View Post
This killed me
Yes a microscopic detail ,would you not agree ? BUT !!! Wouldn't you like to have your Mechanic be that interested in detail ? He apparently has a CRITICAL EYE & an OPENESS to question such a small detail .Somethings that usually escapes most of us who usually whisk thru our days . and yet ,still we giggle and REMARK ,how Anal Retentive some are .
HiSpeed ,I hope you jest ! Like I said certain things fit and others things are not too my Taste ,Ghost flames on a 32 duece coupe fit , on a Lambo ! not so much.
Regardless , I have decided on Paint Scheme ,Black Cherry , a little pin stripe?
and a half dozen clear coats with the smallest grind of flake in red ,? ,?,?havent really made up my mind on the colour for the metalflake . And in the layering of clear coat as well will be a Star field ,large stars trailing off to small stars following the contours of the bikes plastic . Thanx 2 all who helped me decide on what was what . Ciao Babies !
Old Mar 6th 2018, 01:58 PM   #19

I Ride: 2012 1199
I can't read a fucking thing that you write. My grammar must be acting up on me.
Old Mar 6th 2018, 06:03 PM   #20

Your grammar seems correct . But ! I'm puzzled , how can your grammar fuck up your reading . I would think there is a possibility it's your reading comprehension . Seems to be a BIG PROBLEM on THE INTERNET . Though you think everyone should have the same level of Education and Skills as the USA , WE DON'T !!! Yours is one of the lowest in the world .
And on this fabulous medium , you can find examples of how bad your Education levels are on EVERY SITE you can peruse . AND SNOTTY ATTITUDES PREDOMINATE MOST SITES PERIOD ... SEEMS EVERYBODY THINKS THEY'RE RIGHT .
Thanks from TOBTEK

Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1299

Tags
ride, wrapping