Go Back   Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1299

Ducati 1299 Ducati 1299 Forum - Ducati 1299 Panigale Superbike Motorcycle Forum

Thanks Tree13Thanks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Mar 8th 2018, 01:10 PM   #31

Originally Posted by loki99er View Post
??? POOKIE ,ya out there POOKIE ???
REPLY to a PM that wishes me ill ? ya shoulda posted that here SWEETHEART !
then we would actually SEE ,whats ... what ! and who's really outta control ...
AND I really am SORRY , U iz loozin sleep over this thread and my INCREDIBLY mE$$y ??? whatever it is ?
NOW ! back to wrapping my ride , FAUX CARBON was never considered POOKIE !
iffin read carefully , it twas the Pearlescent Wrap . Last post I explained a paint scheme that I had in mind . Dumped the Wrapping idea as another post pointed out damage incurred and problematic issues .
So ! POOKIE ,whadda think ? Black basecoat , Transluscent cherry(CA Red works 2) 3/4 coats usually works well .Then 6 coats/layers of Clearcoat with complimentary Metalflake of different colour in each coat/layer .Should get a good black cherry ,with the Clearcoat giving depth and lotsa sparkle .
and THINKING of a Starfield with either an Ascending/Descending theme , AGAIN layered within the Clearcoat .NOT ,not first paint job either , started when I was working @ Ford , on my 70 Camaro SS ,427 4spd ,BIS 6 Times .That was on Helluva Pearlescent paint job , let me tell ya Pookie .
I sent you a PM instead because I don't think this is worth anyone else's time. Clearly you think our disagreement is very important for other people to have to read through if they want to follow the thread..

You can reply to the PM if you want to, and if not this will be the last you hear from me for now.

Old Mar 8th 2018, 08:38 PM   #32

Originally Posted by adrian7 View Post
I sent you a PM instead because I don't think this is worth anyone else's time. Clearly you think our disagreement is very important for other people to have to read through if they want to follow the thread..

You can reply to the PM if you want to, and if not this will be the last you hear from me for now.
I guess ya haven't counted the hits here since yesterday , some are eager to see who gets TRASHED !!!
I guess that's you POOKIE . AND really ? yer taking yer bat & ball & going home?
WELL !!! BOO fukin HOO ... later PUSSY !
Old Mar 8th 2018, 08:48 PM   #33

Oh ! I forgot ,iffin ya knew anything there were no 70 Camaro's ,they were 70 1/2 and no 427s ,454 was the biggest . The 427 was in my Chevelle ,the Camaro was a 396 .At least I remember the Paint & BIS wins correctly . SHIT !!! Know I know Im gettin old makin silly mistakes like that . If any of my friends wooda seen dis they'd be pi$$in themselves laffin .
Ciao POOKIE !

Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1299

Tags
ride, wrapping