Go Back   Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1299

Ducati 1299 Ducati 1299 Forum - Ducati 1299 Panigale Superbike Motorcycle Forum


Thanks Tree4Thanks
  • 1 Post By Dingo
  • 2 Post By DStyleNZL
  • 1 Post By Freestylero
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Mar 10th 2018, 02:39 PM   #1
Member
 
Joined: Feb 2017
From: NE Colorado

Posts: 64
Thanks: 10

I Ride: 2015 899 White
1299 LED headlight on 899?

Have been through just about every LED swap thread but haven't seen this addressed. Does anyone know if the 1299 LED headlight is compatible for an 899 swap? The part numbers are different but from what I can visually see they are very similar. Thanks for the insight, I have learned a lot from this forum!
AaronJ is offline  
 
Old Mar 10th 2018, 06:40 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Joined: Apr 2016
From: Laguna Niguel, CA

Posts: 147
Thanks: 38

I Ride: 2016 AWS 959
No but I believe the 1199 is


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks from AaronJ
Dingo is offline  
Old Mar 18th 2018, 12:43 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jan 2015
From: Australia

Posts: 420
Thanks: 126

Originally Posted by AaronJ View Post
Have been through just about every LED swap thread but haven't seen this addressed. Does anyone know if the 1299 LED headlight is compatible for an 899 swap? The part numbers are different but from what I can visually see they are very similar. Thanks for the insight, I have learned a lot from this forum!
No, 1299light is different shape and wont match up to fairings etc.

Stick to finding a 1199s with the air conveyor
Thanks from AaronJ and Ruili
DStyleNZL is offline  
Old Mar 18th 2018, 03:04 PM   #4
Member
 
Joined: Oct 2017
From: Boston

Posts: 51
Thanks: 8

I Ride: 2015 1299
i was looking for this info too

now i gotta just look for 1299 led light for my 1299
Ruili is offline  
Old Mar 18th 2018, 09:35 PM   #5
Member
 
Joined: Feb 2017
From: NE Colorado

Posts: 64
Thanks: 10

I Ride: 2015 899 White
Originally Posted by Ruili View Post
i was looking for this info too

now i gotta just look for 1299 led light for my 1299
I may have one for a 1299. The part number is wore off the sticker so I'm not 100% sure. I'm planning on fitting it to my 899 in the next couple of weeks. If it doesn't fit it must be off a 1299 and I'll let you know if your interested.
AaronJ is offline  
Old Mar 18th 2018, 09:35 PM   #6
Member
 
Joined: Feb 2017
From: NE Colorado

Posts: 64
Thanks: 10

I Ride: 2015 899 White
Originally Posted by DStyleNZL View Post
No, 1299light is different shape and wont match up to fairings etc.

Stick to finding a 1199s with the air conveyor

Thanks!
AaronJ is offline  
Old Apr 12th 2018, 12:39 PM   #7
Junior Member
 
Joined: Feb 2016
From: Spain

Posts: 12
Thanks: 3

Originally Posted by AaronJ View Post
Thanks!


My 899 with 1199s headlights full Led


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Thanks from able duc
Freestylero is offline  
Old Apr 12th 2018, 12:40 PM   #8
Junior Member
 
Joined: Feb 2016
From: Spain

Posts: 12
Thanks: 3

Originally Posted by Freestylero View Post
My 899 with 1199s headlights full Led


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk


And my 1299 with headlights of 1299s full LED


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Freestylero is offline  
Reply

  Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1299

Tags
1299, 899, headlight, led



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Discussions
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale: 1299 base headlight $250 Hra Classifieds 4 Aug 11th 2018 06:04 PM
Want To Buy: 1299 s headlight assembly DucTails Want To Buy 0 Feb 19th 2018 06:15 PM
For Sale: 959 1299 headlight ducskitlz Classifieds 1 Aug 29th 2017 12:25 PM
Are the 1299 headlight bulbs H11? JasonD0987 Ducati 1299 2 Jan 26th 2016 08:04 AM
For Sale: 1299 Base Headlight $250 96tl Classifieds 2 Aug 18th 2015 07:23 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed