Go Back   Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1299

Ducati 1299 Ducati 1299 Forum - Ducati 1299 Panigale Superbike Motorcycle Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Aug 3rd 2018, 07:31 AM   #1
MrO

Immobiliser light continues interval flashing after the bikes started

New to the forum. Great source of info.

Had my 2015 1299S since April. Pretty sure I hadnít noticed this before but Iíve got video and Iíll go back and check.

At the top of the display, you have two pairs of red LED groups either side that are shift lights.

Between these two groups, are a pair of LEDs that typically flash amber when the traction is actuated.

Yesterday, the were flashing red at 4 to 5 second intervals after the bike was started and while it was being rode. Nothing seemed wrong with performance or any of the other electronics. I donít recall seeing the traction ambers though.

A Google only reveals that light as the immobiliser light. Seems odd that the engine started. The bike does have a Ducati alarm and a Datatool Tracker. I did have the left hand fairing off at the weekend to check out where the Trackers GPS module went. The Tracker only has power connections. The alarm seems to have a harness that puts itself into circuit.

I had both wheels off at the weekend and replaced brake fluids and front brake pads.

Grateful for pointers.

Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1299

Tags
bikes, continues, flashing, immobiliser, interval, light, started