Go Back   Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1299

Ducati 1299 Ducati 1299 Forum - Ducati 1299 Panigale Superbike Motorcycle Forum


Thanks Tree23Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Oct 18th 2018, 02:18 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
ryanfavro's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2014
From: Toronto, Canada

Posts: 176
Thanks: 155

I Ride: 1299 Panigale S, 1199 Panigale S, 848 EVO, 1299 Superleggera
Using the 1299 Superleggera for what it's meant for

I was going to post this under the old thread "Do it Guy" Kingrichard BUT its closed. Oh well...

We all know most of the 1299 Superleggeras end up stashed away in someone's living room or driven exclusively to Starbucks for a pose. Not mine

I hope you guys enjoy these shots from the NJ Thunderbolt track. Next week I'm shipping my bikes to COTA. Hopefully I'll be able to update this thread with some shots there too.









































Thanks from Phl, vanduc996, farmind and 10 others
ryanfavro is offline  
 
Old Oct 18th 2018, 02:22 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
jackgraves's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2017
From: United States

Posts: 180
Thanks: 52

I Ride: 2016 1299 Panigale
AWESOMENESSHELL YEAH. I'd love to ride one just once OMG
Originally Posted by ryanfavro View Post
I was going to post this under the old thread "Do it Guy" Kingrichard BUT its closed. Oh well...

We all know most of the 1299 Superleggeras end up stashed away in someone's living room or driven exclusively to Starbucks for a pose. Not mine

I hope you guys enjoy these shots from the NJ Thunderbolt track. Next week I'm shipping my bikes to COTA. Hopefully I'll be able to update this thread with some shots there too.









































Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
jackgraves is offline  
Old Oct 18th 2018, 03:32 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Twisted10's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2018
From: NY

Posts: 163
Thanks: 56

Great pics!
Thanks from ryanfavro
Twisted10 is offline  
Old Oct 18th 2018, 04:18 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
mhaddad's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2016
From: Germany

Posts: 175
Thanks: 82

I Ride: 2017 Panigale 1299s Anniversario, 2008 Desmosedici, 2014 BMW S1000rr
Two thumbs up bro
mhaddad is offline  
Old Oct 18th 2018, 04:28 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Joined: Apr 2017
From: So Cal

Posts: 536
Thanks: 151

I Ride: A Frick'n Grom Mate
Nice and Nice!!!!
jpanigale is offline  
Old Oct 18th 2018, 05:36 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
The Avidmoto's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2015
From: Central Jersey

Posts: 764
Thanks: 355

I Ride: Anything with 2 wheels!
Great pics Ryan! I hope to chase you around next year on the V4.
The Avidmoto is online now  
Old Oct 18th 2018, 06:44 PM   #7
Junior Member
 
Joined: Jan 2017
From: Chattanooga, TN

Posts: 16
Thanks: 2

I Ride: 2016 959 Panigale, 2016 Multistrada Enduro
Awesome shots Ryan and that was an amazing experience for all of us at the shop! Hope all is well!

-Justin G.
GNASH959 is offline  
Old Oct 18th 2018, 09:26 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
ryanfavro's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2014
From: Toronto, Canada

Posts: 176
Thanks: 155

I Ride: 1299 Panigale S, 1199 Panigale S, 848 EVO, 1299 Superleggera
Originally Posted by The Avidmoto View Post
Great pics Ryan! I hope to chase you around next year on the V4.
It's more likely I'll have to chase you. I'm slow.
ryanfavro is offline  
Old Oct 18th 2018, 09:27 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
ryanfavro's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2014
From: Toronto, Canada

Posts: 176
Thanks: 155

I Ride: 1299 Panigale S, 1199 Panigale S, 848 EVO, 1299 Superleggera
Originally Posted by GNASH959 View Post
Awesome shots Ryan and that was an amazing experience for all of us at the shop! Hope all is well!

-Justin G.
Agreed, thank you guys so much for coming and bringing Jason's HP4R. Lets plan something for next season. Perhaps come up to Toronto. We have Mosport and Calabogie. Both are great circuits.
ryanfavro is offline  
Old Oct 18th 2018, 10:24 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
Joined: Apr 2017
From: Detroit

Posts: 373
Thanks: 92

I Ride: 2016 Ducati Panigale 1299 S
Originally Posted by ryanfavro View Post
Agreed, thank you guys so much for coming and bringing Jason's HP4R. Lets plan something for next season. Perhaps come up to Toronto. We have Mosport and Calabogie. Both are great circuits.


I hate turn 2 and 7 at that track, but love turn 8. 2ís not bad as long as you set it up right from turn 1.

Itís nice that you get your bike to the track. Iíd never do it as Iím certain a douche bag would get me.
AmpForE is offline  
Reply

  Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1299

Tags
1299, meant, superleggera



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Discussions
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
220hp Superleggera 1299 or V4? Tricolore Ducati 1299 40 May 17th 2018 07:53 PM
New 1299 FE or used 1199 Superleggera? Dallas Ducati 1299 50 Oct 6th 2017 11:03 AM
1299 Superleggera's for sale Mutt1979 Ducati 1299 149 Aug 16th 2017 05:07 AM
1299 Superleggera Observations roadracerx Ducati 1299 22 Aug 9th 2017 01:43 PM
Want To Buy: WTB 1299 superleggera amaz Want To Buy 1 Jun 27th 2017 05:45 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed