Go Back   Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1299

Ducati 1299 Ducati 1299 Forum - Ducati 1299 Panigale Superbike Motorcycle Forum

Thanks Tree1Thanks
  • 1 Post By ironbrad

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Oct 3rd 2019, 03:15 AM   #1

I Ride: Panigale S 1299
Kudos To TuneBoy Support

Being new to this forum recently, I saw some postings indicating that TuneBoy support could be sketchy at times. This is understandable as it is a small endeavor and folks here worked around it because the product was good.

I have recently had the need to contact them on *several* occasions with technical support and product upgrade questions: pre-sale and post-sale. In each case Wayne responded in a timely manner with exactly what I asked for. For those checking out TuneBoy in the future, I can report great support for a unique product.
Thanks from jjsC6

Old Oct 3rd 2019, 05:24 PM   #2

Originally Posted by ironbrad View Post
Being new to this forum recently, I saw some postings indicating that TuneBoy support could be sketchy at times. This is understandable as it is a small endeavor and folks here worked around it because the product was good.

I have recently had the need to contact them on *several* occasions with technical support and product upgrade questions: pre-sale and post-sale. In each case Wayne responded in a timely manner with exactly what I asked for. For those checking out TuneBoy in the future, I can report great support for a unique product.
Wayne is hit and miss. nice that you have had a positive run with him.

Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati 1299

Tags
kudos, support, tuneboy