Go Back   Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati V4

Ducati V4 Ducati Panigale V4 Forum - Ducati V4 Panigale Superbike Motorcycle Forum


Thanks Tree106Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Jan 31st 2018, 03:15 AM   #91
Senior Member
 
DucSyd's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2012
From: Newcastle, Australia

Posts: 227
Thanks: 78

I Ride: Ducati 1199S; 1200 Enduro, Scrambler, 748R, 1098S
First thoughts from Australian Motorcycle News....



DUCATI PANIGALE V4 WORLD LAUNCH FIRST THOUGHTS ON THE NEW V4 S - Australian Motorcycle News
DucSyd is online now  
 
Old Jan 31st 2018, 10:14 AM   #92
Junior Member
 
Joined: Jan 2018
From: Ottawa

Posts: 22
Thanks: 14

I Ride: 2016 BMW S1000XR
Originally Posted by Nitrouz View Post
Not from Valencia, but a real world street ride review. Well... Not really a "review", more like "commentary".



Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk
Finally a review from a non racer/mag person visiting a Duc Dealership! Fantastic, Thank you. I am keen to see a similar review of the V4 to see it its any less street compliant without the electronic susp bits.
cavlino is offline  
Old Jan 31st 2018, 12:43 PM   #93
Member
 
Joined: Jun 2015
From: RSA

Posts: 96
Thanks: 47

Lots of talk about the S, no mention of the base in the reviews .
The BP forks on the base are pretty decent. Rephrase , track decent.
The rear shock is questionable.
So the question is, go base with ohlins cartridges and ttx shock plus set of carbon wheels ?
Or spring for the S ?
First option will be a better handling package me thinks ?
Opinions ?
Thanks from cavlino and GoShow95
Veteran is offline  
Old Jan 31st 2018, 12:57 PM   #94
Member
 
Joined: May 2017
From: United States

Posts: 37
Thanks: 16

Originally Posted by Veteran View Post
Lots of talk about the S, no mention of the base in the reviews .
The BP forks on the base are pretty decent. Rephrase , track decent.
The rear shock is questionable.
So the question is, go base with ohlins cartridges and ttx shock plus set of carbon wheels ?
Or spring for the S ?
First option will be a better handling package me thinks ?
Opinions ?
Go first the Base unless you like the wheels. I'm going for the base due to equipping my future base with OZ GASS wheels and buying ohlins later when I'm skilled enough to notice the difference.
Thanks from cavlino and GoShow95
SixShock is offline  
Old Feb 1st 2018, 07:05 AM   #95
Junior Member
 
Joined: Jan 2018
From: Ottawa

Posts: 22
Thanks: 14

I Ride: 2016 BMW S1000XR
Originally Posted by SixShock View Post
Go first the Base unless you like the wheels. I'm going for the base due to equipping my future base with OZ GASS wheels and buying ohlins later when I'm skilled enough to notice the difference.
What will the OZ GASS wheels cost?
cavlino is offline  
Old Feb 1st 2018, 07:32 AM   #96
Senior Member
 
Joined: Feb 2017
From: Spain

Posts: 187
Thanks: 96

Originally Posted by cavlino View Post
what will the oz gass wheels cost?
+/- 2.400
Thanks from cavlino
Riki is offline  
Old Feb 1st 2018, 07:36 AM   #97
Senior Member
 
Joined: Feb 2017
From: Spain

Posts: 187
Thanks: 96

Originally Posted by Riki View Post
+/- 2.400
2250.

https://motowheels.com/i-21862760-oz...-panigale.html
Thanks from cavlino
Riki is offline  
Old Feb 1st 2018, 11:03 AM   #98
Member
 
Joined: May 2017
From: United States

Posts: 37
Thanks: 16

I bought it at discount from motowheels during black friday weekend. 1800ish
SixShock is offline  
Old Feb 1st 2018, 12:27 PM   #99
Senior Member
 
able duc's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2016
From: Mid Nth Coast NSW

Posts: 558
Thanks: 198

I Ride: 1199 - - - - - - - - - R1200GS Rallye X - - - - - Sherco 300SEF-R - - - - -
Originally Posted by SixShock View Post
I bought it at discount from motowheels during black friday weekend. 1800ish
WOW cheap good quality wheel!
You kicked a goal there.
able duc is offline  
Old Feb 3rd 2018, 11:14 AM   #100
Senior Member
 
Joined: Feb 2017
From: Spain

Posts: 187
Thanks: 96



Riki is offline  
Reply

  Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati V4

Tags
valencia



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Discussions
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Valencia gp (spoilers) NW1299 Racing 58 Nov 14th 2017 07:22 PM
CEV Valencia torerik Racing 4 Nov 21st 2014 08:19 AM
On Pole for Valencia is..... centeroff Racing 8 Nov 8th 2014 01:40 PM
Onboard Valencia torerik Racing 1 Oct 31st 2014 05:14 AM
Valencia test day 1 Phl Racing 5 Nov 11th 2013 03:46 PM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed