Go Back   Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati V4

Ducati V4 Ducati Panigale V4 Forum - Ducati V4 Panigale Superbike Motorcycle Forum


Thanks Tree21Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Mar 3rd 2018, 06:46 AM   #11
Member
 
Joined: Feb 2017
From: Massachusetts

Posts: 73
Thanks: 28

Love the Hype around the new V4. Cant wait to read some reviews on the base model and S. My problem with the 1299 was mine was trying to cook me alive?
I would buy a V4 once they are recall free
and I can live with the stock exhaust.
Thanks from Nitrouz and Veteran
Goshow1199 is offline  
 
Old Mar 3rd 2018, 09:09 AM   #12
Senior Member
 
Grinder's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2016
From: PNW

Posts: 125
Thanks: 37

I Ride: 2015 1299 S
Originally Posted by Goshow1199 View Post
Love the Hype around the new V4. Cant wait to read some reviews on the base model and S. My problem with the 1299 was mine was trying to cook me alive?
I would buy a V4 once they are recall free
and I can live with the stock exhaust.
For those sensitive to the Panigale heat, the V4 will be the same if not worse Iím estimating. The exhaust is off center and positioned up right next to the right leg, more so then the previous bikes.
Grinder is offline  
Old Mar 3rd 2018, 11:56 AM   #13
Member
 
Joined: Feb 2017
From: Massachusetts

Posts: 73
Thanks: 28

Good point I actually noticed that this morning for the first time.
Goshow1199 is offline  
Old Mar 3rd 2018, 12:15 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
Joined: Apr 2017
From: So Cal

Posts: 532
Thanks: 150

I Ride: A Frick'n Grom Mate
So it will fry only one nut???/
jpanigale is offline  
Old Mar 3rd 2018, 01:19 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
able duc's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2016
From: Mid Nth Coast NSW

Posts: 823
Thanks: 286

I Ride: 1199 - - - - - - - - - R1200GS Rallye X - - - - - Sherco 300SEF-R - - - - -
I don't mind the 44Teeth reports and get a bit of a laugh at the road riding antics.
able duc is offline  
Old Mar 3rd 2018, 09:57 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jun 2015
From: italy

Posts: 151
Thanks: 83

Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
For those sensitive to the Panigale heat, the V4 will be the same if not worse Iím estimating. The exhaust is off center and positioned up right next to the right leg, more so then the previous bikes.
So far only one review mentions some heat on right thigh in traffic. No one has complained of excessive heat thus far. Letís hold thumbs it no worst than the other superbikes out there.
Veteran is offline  
Old Mar 3rd 2018, 10:04 PM   #17
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jun 2015
From: italy

Posts: 151
Thanks: 83

All reviews have only positive comments. Including no mention really of excessive heat.

Sometimes I wonder if Audi (holding company)doesn’t sit in meetings and make recommendations? I mean by all accounts this new bike sounds really sorted . Italian passion and German preciseness all in one ?

That would be a home run !
Veteran is offline  
Old Mar 4th 2018, 07:03 AM   #18
Senior Member
 
Grinder's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2016
From: PNW

Posts: 125
Thanks: 37

I Ride: 2015 1299 S
Originally Posted by Veteran View Post
All reviews have only positive comments. Including no mention really of excessive heat.

Sometimes I wonder if Audi (holding company)doesnít sit in meetings and make recommendations? I mean by all accounts this new bike sounds really sorted . Italian passion and German preciseness all in one ?

That would be a home run !
Yes, the V4 itís all sorted until the next version comes out and the reviewers will gloat on how much it is improved over the perevious version!
Grinder is offline  
Old Mar 4th 2018, 09:23 AM   #19
Senior Member
 
able duc's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2016
From: Mid Nth Coast NSW

Posts: 823
Thanks: 286

I Ride: 1199 - - - - - - - - - R1200GS Rallye X - - - - - Sherco 300SEF-R - - - - -
Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
Yes, the V4 itís all sorted until the next version comes out and the reviewers will gloat on how much it is improved over the perevious version!
How was your 1299 over the previous 1199?
Any improvements?
able duc is offline  
Old Mar 4th 2018, 09:53 AM   #20
Senior Member
 
Grinder's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2016
From: PNW

Posts: 125
Thanks: 37

I Ride: 2015 1299 S
Originally Posted by able duc View Post
How was your 1299 over the previous 1199?
Any improvements?
It was ďall sorted outĒ Duh!
Grinder is offline  
Reply

  Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati V4

Tags
44teeth, enjoy, review, riding, street, v4s



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Discussions
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale: Done street riding..Arai, Rev'it for sale BROsiah Classifieds 3 Aug 19th 2016 05:03 PM
how many of you are using back protector while riding on street ygfamily21 Gear 77 May 11th 2016 10:27 AM
I got to ride the new 1299 Panigale S and here is my review for the street Taylor202 Ducati 1299 22 May 14th 2015 09:33 AM
sick song nice street riding ! quackquack Motorcycle Talk 4 Nov 30th 2013 08:06 PM
Full Termi's / Riding Position Review Theefiveoh Ducati 1199 4 May 1st 2012 06:53 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed