Ducati Forum

Ducati Forum (http://ducatiforum.com/ducati-forum.php)
-   Ducati V4 (http://ducatiforum.com/ducati-v4/)
-   -   Track Bodywork - V4 (http://ducatiforum.com/ducati-v4/30984-track-bodywork-v4.html)

MotoX183 May 3rd 2018 01:33 PM

Track Bodywork - V4
 
Anyone purchased any track body work and have any insight on fit/finish? I want some that mounts up nice and clean like the stock body without too much hassle.

SixShock May 3rd 2018 02:01 PM

is there any fiberglass body kit yet? (Sharkskins etc)

Hatchet May 3rd 2018 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MotoX183 (Post 308593)
Anyone purchased any track body work and have any insight on fit/finish? I want some that mounts up nice and clean like the stock body without too much hassle.

My kit from CRC is arriving Monday so Iíll let you know what I think of it

wilkson May 3rd 2018 03:28 PM

Same . CRC will be here on the 9th always had good fit and finish

Hatchet May 3rd 2018 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wilkson (Post 308610)
Same . CRC will be here on the 9th always had good fit and finish

The only issue is the belly pan is for the stock exhaust so I need to fabricate it for the arkapovic system and racing

wilkson May 3rd 2018 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hatchet (Post 308613)
The only issue is the belly pan is for the stock exhaust so I need to fabricate it for the arkapovic system and racing

That's stupid . Who is going to use the standard exhaust on a race bike

SixShock May 3rd 2018 04:13 PM

What material is CRC made of?

MotoX183 May 3rd 2018 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hatchet (Post 308606)
My kit from CRC is arriving Monday so I’ll let you know what I think of it

Quote:

Originally Posted by wilkson (Post 308610)
Same . CRC will be here on the 9th always had good fit and finish

Thanks, would be much appreciated.

MotoX183 May 3rd 2018 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wilkson (Post 308616)
That's stupid . Who is going to use the standard exhaust on a race bike

When I pinged CRC, they said they didn't have the race exhaust available at the time they made the body work. I understood it as they would have one available as soon as they could get an Akra mounted up.

Hatchet May 4th 2018 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wilkson (Post 308616)
That's stupid . Who is going to use the standard exhaust on a race bike

That was my question to them , but I guess there having a hard time finding a bike with arkapovic system on it, hopefully the make a belly pan soon and we can just add the belly pan after, but for now Iím going add the oem from Ducati that comes with the Arkapovic exhaust


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:33 PM.


Copyright © 2011-2018 Ducati Forum. All rights reserved.