Go Back   Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati V4

Ducati V4 Ducati Panigale V4 Forum - Ducati V4 Panigale Superbike Motorcycle Forum


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Aug 9th 2018, 08:52 PM   #1
Junior Member
 
Joined: Aug 2018
From: Michigan

Posts: 5
Thanks: 0

Panigale V4S for sale!

Hi folks,

I'm selling my panigale v4s that I own. Here is a link to my listing on CycleTrader. https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/...4-S-5003839980

Carbon fiber quick tank release cap,
Eliminator license plate!
Dashboard protection film,
Carbon fiber GoPro mount.

Bike has less than 800 miles and it's in perfect condition with title in hand! I can help ship the bike as well! Thanks!
benlee is offline  
 
Old Aug 9th 2018, 09:52 PM   #2
Member
 
Joined: May 2012
From: michigan

Posts: 99
Thanks: 5

Wow, you are 15 minutes from me, I'm in Brighton. Good luck with your sale! I just picked up a V4 from Ducati Detroit.
spinkick is offline  
Old Aug 11th 2018, 04:22 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jun 2015
From: Baltimore

Posts: 430
Thanks: 114

Originally Posted by benlee View Post
Hi folks,

I'm selling my panigale v4s that I own. Here is a link to my listing on CycleTrader. https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/...4-S-5003839980

Carbon fiber quick tank release cap,
Eliminator license plate!
Dashboard protection film,
Carbon fiber GoPro mount.

Bike has less than 800 miles and it's in perfect condition with title in hand! I can help ship the bike as well! Thanks!
You can buy a brand new bike for under $26,000 you know that right?
MdDuc is offline  
Old Aug 11th 2018, 05:20 AM   #4
Junior Member
 
Joined: Aug 2018
From: Michigan

Posts: 5
Thanks: 0

Originally Posted by spinkick View Post
Wow, you are 15 minutes from me, I'm in Brighton. Good luck with your sale! I just picked up a V4 from Ducati Detroit.
Enjoy man it's fast!
benlee is offline  
Old Aug 11th 2018, 05:21 AM   #5
Junior Member
 
Joined: Aug 2018
From: Michigan

Posts: 5
Thanks: 0

Originally Posted by MdDuc View Post
You can buy a brand new bike for under $26,000 you know that right?
Thanks for reminding!
benlee is offline  
Old Aug 11th 2018, 05:27 AM   #6
Member
 
Joined: May 2012
From: michigan

Posts: 99
Thanks: 5

Originally Posted by MdDuc View Post
You can buy a brand new bike for under $26,000 you know that right?
Are you offering to buy? What exactly do you get out of this comment?
spinkick is offline  
Old Aug 11th 2018, 06:34 AM   #7
Junior Member
 
Joined: Aug 2018
From: Michigan

Posts: 5
Thanks: 0

Price dropped!

Thought the price was a little too high even with the mods on the bike, I decided to drop the price to $25791 but you are welcome to let me know your bid anyway.

Link: https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/...4+S-5003839980

Thanks

Last edited by benlee; Aug 12th 2018 at 08:39 PM.
benlee is offline  
Old Aug 12th 2018, 08:47 PM   #8
Junior Member
 
Joined: Aug 2018
From: Michigan

Posts: 5
Thanks: 0

Feel free to ask me questions if you have.
benlee is offline  
Reply

  Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati V4

Tags
panigale, sale, v4s



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Discussions
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale: 2014 Panigale R for sale gaston434 Classifieds 1 Nov 17th 2015 07:34 PM
For Sale: Panigale parts for sale joecxxxx Classifieds 5 Oct 15th 2013 10:49 PM
Termignoni (panigale r) for sale Ronin Ducati 1199 27 Sep 10th 2013 11:04 PM
Panigale for sale doctorj Ducati 1199 4 Jul 24th 2013 05:18 PM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed