Go Back   Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati V4

Ducati V4 Ducati Panigale V4 Forum - Ducati V4 Panigale Superbike Motorcycle Forum


Thanks Tree21Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Sep 30th 2019, 05:31 AM   #21
Member
 
Joined: Aug 2019
From: UNIVERSE

Posts: 56
Thanks: 22

do you have a picture of the error or light?
01COCCOBET is offline  
 
Old Sep 30th 2019, 07:17 PM   #22
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jun 2018
From: Los Alamitos, CA

Posts: 165
Thanks: 49

I Ride: 2018 V4S, 2017 R1M, 2016 S1000RR
Originally Posted by Mangustis728 View Post
Hi ,
Last weekend after long time I got my v4s and went straight on track MISANO. When changed the tyres to SC1 and made a tyre calibration , on the exit corner No8 Quercia , 3rd gear Full gas ( Race mode ) , the bike got a DTC error and all became red ...( ABS , DES etc )
I dont want to enter to details but since you are track rider as well the EV02 will short this problems ??
As I understand is slide issue and power
It's actually a problem with the sensor becoming hot. It can be solved with a phenolic (or other heat barrier) spacer per this thread
Help needed - problem with gear position sensor and DQS (Ducati V4 2018)

Hope this helps. Let us know, preferably in both threads.

San
Thanks from Mangustis728
oldmansan is offline  
Old Oct 1st 2019, 12:07 AM   #23
Junior Member
 
Joined: Sep 2019
From: Nice France

Posts: 12
Thanks: 1

Hi , No possible is flashing when riding after staying the engine signal only. Then got all the electronics red bottom right .
Mangustis728 is offline  
Old Oct 1st 2019, 11:09 AM   #24
Senior Member
 
Joined: Dec 2012
From: Toronto

Posts: 110
Thanks: 55

I Ride: Panigale V4S
Originally Posted by Mangustis728 View Post
Hi , No possible is flashing when riding after staying the engine signal only. Then got all the electronics red bottom right .
I had the same issue, my IMU units needed to be replaced
Thanks from Mangustis728
burton is offline  
Old Oct 1st 2019, 09:47 PM   #25
Junior Member
 
Joined: Sep 2019
From: Nice France

Posts: 12
Thanks: 1

Originally Posted by burton View Post
I had the same issue, my IMU units needed to be replaced
Hi ,
Under warranty ??
Many thanks
Mangustis728 is offline  
Old Oct 2nd 2019, 03:33 PM   #26
Senior Member
 
Joined: Dec 2012
From: Toronto

Posts: 110
Thanks: 55

I Ride: Panigale V4S
Originally Posted by Mangustis728 View Post
Hi ,
Under warranty ??
Many thanks
Yes, under warranty
Thanks from Mangustis728
burton is offline  
Old Oct 3rd 2019, 10:36 AM   #27
Junior Member
 
Joined: Sep 2019
From: Nice France

Posts: 12
Thanks: 1

Regarding my issue , a quick update.
On the diagnostic data recovery the workshop had found the following
1. On all the options at race mode
2. on Sport mode as well
The rear sensor was not reading ( 0 zero value ) always on 3rd gear from 5000 rpms till 8000 rpms. ( As I had given description )
The bike on straight was lighting the warning signal BUT in combination with the leaning angle of the bike on the turn 0 Km + Deg = DTC error and all went off.

The replace the sensor ( actually was on small cable broken inside the wire of the sensor )
Now , I had to test it on track..
Keep you posted
Mangustis728 is offline  
Old Oct 3rd 2019, 04:08 PM   #28
Member
 
Joined: Aug 2019
From: UNIVERSE

Posts: 56
Thanks: 22

Originally Posted by Mangustis728 View Post
Regarding my issue , a quick update.
On the diagnostic data recovery the workshop had found the following
1. On all the options at race mode
2. on Sport mode as well
The rear sensor was not reading ( 0 zero value ) always on 3rd gear from 5000 rpms till 8000 rpms. ( As I had given description )
The bike on straight was lighting the warning signal BUT in combination with the leaning angle of the bike on the turn 0 Km + Deg = DTC error and all went off.

The replace the sensor ( actually was on small cable broken inside the wire of the sensor )
Now , I had to test it on track..
Keep you posted
really interesting issue

Let us know
Thanks from Mangustis728
01COCCOBET is offline  
Old Oct 8th 2019, 04:00 AM   #29
Junior Member
 
Joined: Sep 2019
From: Nice France

Posts: 12
Thanks: 1

Originally Posted by 01COCCOBET View Post
really interesting issue

Let us know
Good morning ,
Yesterday a quick test at Mugello .
All ok guys.. no more DTC error , the problem was on the sensor wiring .
All working perfect.This week the EVO 2 will be installed as well.
Thanks from owspeed
Mangustis728 is offline  
Old Oct 8th 2019, 02:39 PM   #30
Member
 
Joined: Aug 2019
From: UNIVERSE

Posts: 56
Thanks: 22

Originally Posted by Mangustis728 View Post
Good morning ,
Yesterday a quick test at Mugello .
All ok guys.. no more DTC error , the problem was on the sensor wiring .
All working perfect.This week the EVO 2 will be installed as well.
We are looking forward to hearing from you about the EVO 2 FEELING
01COCCOBET is offline  
Reply

  Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Ducati V4

Tags
dqs, dtc or dwc, evo, evo 2, software



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Discussions
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Diagnostic software mrbrettbaker Mechanical and Technical 75 Aug 22nd 2019 05:35 PM
Get your new software update Brad Ducati 1199 285 Jun 29th 2018 05:58 AM
Software Updates Xbox Mechanical and Technical 9 Jul 1st 2015 07:56 PM
Software Updates carldickson Ducati 1199 9 May 20th 2012 03:09 PM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed