Go Back   Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Mechanical and Technical

Mechanical and Technical Mechanical and technical topics, help, and discussions


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Nov 5th 2019, 04:07 PM   #1
Junior Member
 
Joined: Oct 2019
From: australia

Posts: 13
Thanks: 4

1199 - BSD Blip Box Pro + TuneBoy Cruise + Woolich Racing ECU?

Has this been done before?

Looking to put a BSD Blip Box Pro with GP Shift on my DP Rear set with TuneBoy Cruise Control only and Woolich Racing ECU Tune.
thecartel is offline  
 
Old Nov 5th 2019, 07:04 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
ryanfavro's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2014
From: Toronto, Canada

Posts: 219
Thanks: 176

I Ride: 1299 Panigale S, 1199 Panigale S, 848 EVO, 1299 Superleggera, V4R
Blip box and DP rearsets work. I have them on my track bike. Not sure about the others
ryanfavro is offline  
Old Nov 5th 2019, 10:56 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jan 2015
From: Australia

Posts: 573
Thanks: 177

Originally Posted by thecartel View Post
Has this been done before?

Looking to put a BSD Blip Box Pro with GP Shift on my DP Rear set with TuneBoy Cruise Control only and Woolich Racing ECU Tune.


Tuneboy flash wont work with the Woolich flash. One or the other.

For the price of blip box you can get a full Rapid bike with QS or a full Woolich dyno tune with QS.
DStyleNZL is offline  
Old Nov 6th 2019, 02:06 PM   #4
Junior Member
 
Joined: Oct 2019
From: australia

Posts: 13
Thanks: 4

Originally Posted by DStyleNZL View Post
Tuneboy flash wont work with the Woolich flash. One or the other.

For the price of blip box you can get a full Rapid bike with QS or a full Woolich dyno tune with QS.

I spoke to a tuner that does woolich racing tuning and he says for the 1199 there's no quickshifter for the Woolich Racing.

What I want is...

Cruise Control
Launch Control
Quickshifter

and a tune..

It seems like TuneBoy does all of this? However I have mixed feelings with Tuneboy, so I don't know which to go.
thecartel is offline  
Old Nov 7th 2019, 01:58 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jan 2015
From: Australia

Posts: 573
Thanks: 177

Originally Posted by thecartel View Post
I spoke to a tuner that does woolich racing tuning and he says for the 1199 there's no quickshifter for the Woolich Racing.

What I want is...

Cruise Control
Launch Control
Quickshifter

and a tune..

It seems like TuneBoy does all of this? However I have mixed feelings with Tuneboy, so I don't know which to go.

I had Tuneboy.....

I now have Rapidbike with QS and all the other jazz with tuneboy curise only tune.

Funny, my Track 1199 supposedly had Woolich tune with QS.


In saying taht, where are you in Australia? Most of the main citys have Tuneboy agents who would dyno tune and setup for you, which is wants really needed with TB stuff.

Last edited by DStyleNZL; Nov 7th 2019 at 02:00 PM.
DStyleNZL is offline  
Old Nov 7th 2019, 02:38 PM   #6
Junior Member
 
Joined: Oct 2019
From: australia

Posts: 13
Thanks: 4

Originally Posted by DStyleNZL View Post
I had Tuneboy.....

I now have Rapidbike with QS and all the other jazz with tuneboy curise only tune.

Funny, my Track 1199 supposedly had Woolich tune with QS.


In saying taht, where are you in Australia? Most of the main citys have Tuneboy agents who would dyno tune and setup for you, which is wants really needed with TB stuff.

I am in Melbourne VIC and haven't found a tuner that works with tuneboy, maybe i haven't looked hard enough.
thecartel is offline  
Old Nov 8th 2019, 12:15 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jan 2015
From: Australia

Posts: 573
Thanks: 177

Originally Posted by thecartel View Post
I am in Melbourne VIC and haven't found a tuner that works with tuneboy, maybe i haven't looked hard enough.
The tuneboy cookie cutter tunes are good, but you need alot of work on the Down shift Blip tables to get it right. This is where a good tuner with dyno time helps.

I tried years ago to get some people to post up their data on here to help but got none.

The blip box is great unit, but at around $1200-$1400 AUD just for QS only then adding Tuneboy price $600odd plus tuning.
DStyleNZL is offline  
Reply

  Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Mechanical and Technical

Tags
1199, blip, box, bsd, cruise, ecu, pro, racing, tuneboy, woolich



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Discussions
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tuneboy cruise control AG6 Ducati 1199 38 Sep 5th 2019 09:36 AM
Woolich Racing Tune and lag GoliathPaniR Ducati 1199 15 Aug 2nd 2019 10:23 AM
MY16 Panigale R (1198R) Woolich or Tuneboy GoliathPaniR Ducati 1199 12 Jul 16th 2019 12:40 PM
For Sale: Tuneboy Tune + Cruise Control ECU 1199(S/R ) 899 tadashi Classifieds 7 Apr 13th 2017 07:58 PM
Woolich Racing ECU Flash DStyleNZL Ducati 1299 5 Jul 22nd 2016 08:17 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed