Go Back   Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Motorcycle Talk

Motorcycle Talk For topics and discussions about all motorcycle makes and models


Thanks Tree10Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Nov 21st 2015, 05:31 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
b9009b's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2014
From: Philadelphia

Posts: 3,384
Thanks: 1153

I Ride: 84' Short Bus, 14' 1199RM, 16' R1
2016 Ducati New Model Prices

Hey All just got some new info for ya'll. All prices USD

2016 Ducati Scrambler Sixty2 $7,995
2016 Ducati Scrambler Flat Track Pro $11,295
2016 Ducati 959 Panigale $14,995
2016 Ducati HyperMotard $12,695
2016 Ducati Hyperstrada $14,295
2016 Ducati HyperMotard SP $15,595
2016 Ducati Multistrada Enduro $21,495
2016 Ducati Multistrada Globetrotter $23,494
2016 Ducati Multisrada Pike Peak $23,795

All current models for 2016 see a $500 USD Price increase..
Thanks from flobrandx
b9009b is offline  
 
Old Nov 21st 2015, 07:30 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
flobrandx's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2012
From: PNW

Posts: 2,909
Thanks: 1382

I Ride: 2017 RSV4 RF, 2010 RSV4 Factory, 2014 Beta 520 RS
Haven't seen the Globetrotter? Does it look like this?
2016 Ducati New Model Prices-image.jpg
Thanks from b9009b
flobrandx is offline  
Old Nov 21st 2015, 07:53 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
b9009b's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2014
From: Philadelphia

Posts: 3,384
Thanks: 1153

I Ride: 84' Short Bus, 14' 1199RM, 16' R1
lmao No sir Flo.. This is it..
Thanks from flobrandx
b9009b is offline  
Old Nov 21st 2015, 09:13 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
flobrandx's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2012
From: PNW

Posts: 2,909
Thanks: 1382

I Ride: 2017 RSV4 RF, 2010 RSV4 Factory, 2014 Beta 520 RS
Good cause I like that one better!

I'm thinking my next bike in the near future may be a Multi of some type.
Thanks from b9009b
flobrandx is offline  
Old Nov 22nd 2015, 08:00 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
b9009b's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2014
From: Philadelphia

Posts: 3,384
Thanks: 1153

I Ride: 84' Short Bus, 14' 1199RM, 16' R1
I'm having a hard time between the new Pikes Peak Multi and the new Motard SP with Ohlins..
b9009b is offline  
Old Nov 22nd 2015, 08:26 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
flobrandx's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2012
From: PNW

Posts: 2,909
Thanks: 1382

I Ride: 2017 RSV4 RF, 2010 RSV4 Factory, 2014 Beta 520 RS
Originally Posted by b9009b View Post
I'm having a hard time between the new Pikes Peak Multi and the new Motard SP with Ohlins..
I like the pikes peak but not sure because of the difference between the Sky Hook system vs the Ohlins. I'm thinking he Sky Hook system might be better for the daily driver. Gotta do some more research on the Sky Hook system. The Hyper would be fun but I'm looking for more of a cruiser my wife could ride on.
flobrandx is offline  
Old Nov 22nd 2015, 09:00 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
Sinjin's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2014
From: Las Colinas (Dallas), TX

Posts: 461
Thanks: 217

Originally Posted by b9009b View Post
Hey All just got some new info for ya'll. All prices USD

2016 Ducati Scrambler Sixty2 $7,995
2016 Ducati Scrambler Flat Track Pro $11,295
2016 Ducati 959 Panigale $14,995
2016 Ducati HyperMotard $12,695
2016 Ducati Hyperstrada $14,295
2016 Ducati HyperMotard SP $15,595
2016 Ducati Multistrada Enduro $21,495
2016 Ducati Multistrada Globetrotter $23,494
2016 Ducati Multisrada Pike Peak $23,795

All current models for 2016 see a $500 USD Price increase..
Except the 959 which gets a slipper clutch and the engine size increase.

Price quoted is red and the AWS is still $300 more for the clear coat.

Perhaps Ducati felt a little guilty for making it 15 lbs heavier with only a 9 HP increase in power?
Thanks from Stw
Sinjin is offline  
Old Nov 22nd 2015, 09:12 AM   #8
Stw
Moderator
 
Stw's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2012
From: Dallas.Tx

Posts: 6,381
Thanks: 2538

At the $15k ish price point ..there's no way I would buy a 959.... My opinion....but the ZX10/R1.New Gixxer 1000 are much better value and certainly technically superior...
Thanks from Sinjin
Stw is offline  
Old Nov 22nd 2015, 09:24 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
double0's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2013
From: Los Angeles

Posts: 2,405
Thanks: 1466

I Ride: 2013 Panigale White, 2017 MV Agusta Dragster RC #108
That's an odd way of looking at things Steve...Especially since majority of sportbike buyers buy based on emotion and how a bike looks, not necessarily how one is superior over the other. For me personally, if I was spending $15k+ on a sportbike, it wouldn't be on a 959 either but it certainly wouldn't be on an R1, ZX10, CBR or GSXR either. RSV4 is where my money would go each and every time. Lack of parts access or dealer support and all.
double0 is offline  
Old Nov 22nd 2015, 09:30 AM   #10
Stw
Moderator
 
Stw's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2012
From: Dallas.Tx

Posts: 6,381
Thanks: 2538

Originally Posted by double0 View Post
That's an odd way of looking at things Steve...Especially since majority of sportbike buyers buy based on emotion and how a bike looks, not necessarily how one is superior over the other. For me personally, if I was spending $15k+ on a sportbike, it wouldn't be on a 959 either but it certainly wouldn't be on an R1, ZX10, CBR or GSXR either. RSV4 is where my money would go each and every time. Lack of parts access or dealer support and all.
Well in essence we agree??.... But just list different bike(s)..
Thanks from Sinjin
Stw is offline  
Reply

  Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Motorcycle Talk

Tags
2016, ducati, model, prices



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Discussions
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2016 Ducati 959 Panigale revealed Kou7793 Ducati 959 64 Jan 21st 2016 10:06 AM
World Ducati Week 2016, July 1-3 Desmophile Ducati 1199 0 Nov 21st 2015 03:16 PM
9 New Ducati Models for 2016! b9009b Motorcycle Talk 89 Oct 16th 2015 11:44 PM
No 1199 prices on Ducati NA website?? Stw Ducati 1199 5 Nov 4th 2013 04:55 PM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed