Go Back   Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Motorcycle Talk

Motorcycle Talk For topics and discussions about all motorcycle makes and models


Thanks Tree6Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Mar 11th 2018, 09:46 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
Whoopazz's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: Edmt, AB

Posts: 886
Thanks: 434

I Ride: 1299
Documentary about MM and the 2017 Moto GP season

Great recap of the 2017 GP season and documentary about MM. I was never fond of the guy, but Iím starting to have an open mind about him after watch this. Not sure if itís been posted yet.

Whoopazz is offline  
 
Old Mar 11th 2018, 01:51 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jan 2012
From: Overland Park, KS

Posts: 778
Thanks: 123

I Ride: 2012 1199S
thanks for posting, hadn't yet seen it. will send to my niece, she is a huge mm fan. she is in love with the guy and she waited in the hot texas sun for his autograph at motogp last year and if i can't get ducati island tix this year, we'll probably be sitting in the "93" section.

like many, at first i couldn't stand him and alex; i thought his dad acted as if mark was entitled to win every race, etc. but after all the documentaries and pieces (like this), you can't help but to like the guy. plus, i respect the way mark handled the battle with dovi and the way alex reacted to his teammate's moto2 victory. you can tell they have learned alot when you listen to them at the press conferences, etc.
kensteele is offline  
Old Mar 11th 2018, 02:03 PM   #3
Member
 
Joined: Feb 2018
From: NYC

Posts: 96
Thanks: 16

^^ Agreed, loved seeing the backstairs banter btwn him and Dovi.
KarlKani is offline  
Old Mar 11th 2018, 06:47 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Whoopazz's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
From: Edmt, AB

Posts: 886
Thanks: 434

I Ride: 1299
Yeah I think MM is finally growing up. I’m willing to bet he will be the first one to hit 10 Championships.
Whoopazz is offline  
Old Mar 11th 2018, 11:00 PM   #5
Member
 
Joined: Dec 2017
From: Osoyoos,B.C ,Canada

Posts: 56
Thanks: 12

Good Stuff ! Cast to my flatscreen made very enjoyable viewing .
Shows it takes TEAMWORK for a Championship ride .
Good looking , articulate , funny , a lot of eyes gonna be on this boy for awhile , a lot of people knocking on his door .

THANX 4 the video , good for a few views !
loki99er is offline  
Old Mar 12th 2018, 07:27 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
mark419ny's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2012
From: South Florida

Posts: 5,423
Thanks: 1988

I Ride: 2015 R1 2014 HP4 2012 1199 S sold 2007 zx10r and zx6r both sold
Originally Posted by kensteele View Post
thanks for posting, hadn't yet seen it. will send to my niece, she is a huge mm fan. she is in love with the guy and she waited in the hot texas sun for his autograph at motogp last year and if i can't get ducati island tix this year, we'll probably be sitting in the "93" section.

like many, at first i couldn't stand him and alex; i thought his dad acted as if mark was entitled to win every race, etc. but after all the documentaries and pieces (like this), you can't help but to like the guy. plus, i respect the way mark handled the battle with dovi and the way alex reacted to his teammate's moto2 victory. you can tell they have learned alot when you listen to them at the press conferences, etc.
acted like marc was entitled there is only one man on the grid that thinks he is entitled and it isnt marc marquez. the 2015 season will show you who thinks they are entitled.
mark419ny is offline  
Old Mar 12th 2018, 07:46 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
Joined: Apr 2016
From: PNW

Posts: 668
Thanks: 490

Originally Posted by mark419ny View Post
acted like marc was entitled there is only one man on the grid that thinks he is entitled and it isnt marc marquez. the 2015 season will show you who thinks they are entitled.
lol. Welcome back Mark!
NW1299 is offline  
Old Mar 12th 2018, 09:33 AM   #8
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jan 2012
From: Overland Park, KS

Posts: 778
Thanks: 123

I Ride: 2012 1199S
Originally Posted by mark419ny View Post
acted like marc was entitled there is only one man on the grid that thinks he is entitled and it isnt marc marquez. the 2015 season will show you who thinks they are entitled.
probably true but he certainly wasn't acting like that in 2017 as a ducati newbie. and i think it was mr marquez that came off that way more so than his boys but like i said, seems to have diminished as the season got serious.
kensteele is offline  
Old Mar 12th 2018, 12:40 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Joined: Apr 2016
From: PNW

Posts: 668
Thanks: 490

Originally Posted by kensteele View Post
probably true but he certainly wasn't acting like that in 2017 as a ducati newbie. and i think it was mr marquez that came off that way more so than his boys but like i said, seems to have diminished as the season got serious.
Oh, you think he's talking about Lorenzo? LOL
Thanks from mark419ny
NW1299 is offline  
Old Mar 12th 2018, 12:57 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jan 2012
From: Overland Park, KS

Posts: 778
Thanks: 123

I Ride: 2012 1199S
Originally Posted by NW1299 View Post
Oh, you think he's talking about Lorenzo? LOL
that's what i was thinking since i'm a huge lorenzo fan and i thought that is why he responded to my post (but i guess not since he actually won).

who else could it be besides maybe rossi, not sure anyone is so bold. pedrosa is never going to win anything and it was too early and too suzuki for vinales to expect anything.
kensteele is offline  
Reply

  Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Motorcycle Talk

Tags
2017, documentary, moto, season



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Discussions
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale: 2017 SHOEI X-14 Marq Marquez Moto GP Helmet worn twice like new Size Medium. $690.00 SOLD!!! HeronB Classifieds 6 Apr 1st 2017 05:57 PM
COTA 2017 moto gp group Kevin1199 Racing 50 Jan 5th 2017 12:21 PM
RACe #6 MotoGp, moto 2, Moto 3 "qualifying" Prince Albert Racing 2 Jun 1st 2014 07:22 PM
moto gp half season stats Phl Racing 5 Aug 19th 2013 02:28 PM
Ducati national geographic documentary E350 Ducati 1199 4 Dec 18th 2012 06:27 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed