Go Back   Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Racing

Racing Racing Forum - For racing and track day topics and discussions


Thanks Tree35Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Nov 17th 2015, 09:48 AM   #31
Senior Member
 
Joined: Mar 2012
From: Cincinnati

Posts: 415
Thanks: 157

I Ride: 2012 1199
Originally Posted by mark419ny View Post
i posted the video which is in slow motion so i guess you are blinded by your love for 46. watch it again

really doesnt matter now JLO IS THE CHAMP MM will win in 2016.

cant wait to hear rossi is back when he finishes the first race on the podium. hes been back since 2013 hahahaha. actually did he ever leave? no actually he stopped winning WC
Watched it multiple times and since I don't really have a dog in the fight (other than the truth) I can see, since I don't have any anti-Rossi glasses on, that they make contact then Rossi looks back. Then MM tries to turn while his front wheel is overlapping Rossi's rear wheel. MM went down. Due to physics and his poor choice.

Sorry I'll let you get back to your bullshit made up version of history unburdened by actual fact.
Thanks from youngR
ghostdog6 is offline  
 
Old Nov 17th 2015, 10:11 AM   #32
Member
 
Joined: Sep 2013
From: Belgium

Posts: 88
Thanks: 25

I just can't wait until next season. Everyone has got something to prove, and the new(/old) electronics and the new tires will be a major challenge.
Thanks from mark419ny and pedrin
IdZer0 is offline  
Old Nov 17th 2015, 11:01 AM   #33
Senior Member
 
mark419ny's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2012
From: South Florida

Posts: 5,491
Thanks: 2010

I Ride: 2015 R1 2014 HP4 2012 1199 S sold 2007 zx10r and zx6r both sold
the riders touch at 1:57 . at 2:00 rossi looks back sees where MM is. adjusts his line at 2:02 the riders touch mm falls. its clear as day you can see him move his head around. if you say no you are lying to yourself.
mark419ny is offline  
Old Nov 17th 2015, 12:03 PM   #34
Senior Member
 
Joined: Mar 2012
From: Cincinnati

Posts: 415
Thanks: 157

I Ride: 2012 1199
You're completely blinded by your Rossi hate. They're going through a right-left complex - Rossi is around the outside in the right giving him the inside line for the left. He picks the bike up to transition to the left-hand turn and Marquez does the same, too close to Rossi's rear tire. Rossi doesn't move across MM's line at all. In fact he's moving to the left.

Stop making shit up.
Thanks from youngR
ghostdog6 is offline  
Old Nov 17th 2015, 03:49 PM   #35
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jun 2015
From: Raleigh

Posts: 261
Thanks: 181

Originally Posted by mark419ny View Post
rossi vs marquez argentina i never relized it before but watch it in slow motion rossi passes marquez, looks back to see where he is, changes his line rolls off throttle and cause crash.

i know the rossi sheep wont mention this or agree to it, thats fine.

MM didnt cry over it like rossi has been doing, nor did he not not show up for the awards like a child. he said we will learn his techniqes

anyway here is the video watch in slow motion as rossi peeks back sees where mm is changes his line watch his had off the throttle causing the crash

MotoGP Argentina 2015 - Valentino Rossi vs Marc Marquez Battle for 1st - Video Dailymotion

Exactly how many hours a day do you spend obsessing about Rossi? LMAO

The guy has 9 championships...Stoner has TWO.. both won on motorcycles that just HAPPENED to be the FAR SUPERIOR than the entire field that year...LOL

(no question about stoner's raw talent..mad respect)

What was your PLAB B if Rossi had won.. Hide in cave for 14 months? Give up motorcycles? Call it a conspiracy? Write a letter to Stoner to return to MotoGP?

when called out, I remember you asking more than one member to "meet me in person and we will see who the big man is"?

Were you ever in high school? Do you remember that short little kid who always wanted to pick fights because he was insecure? Do you remember that insecure kid who always complained about people playing unfair because he himself had no talent?

Ok, I will stop.. I dont want you to go into some kind of psychotic relapse and shoot up your whole neighborhood with the massive arsenal you have (another guess given your personality, and something tells me I am right)..LOL

Good night fellow "enthusiasts...
Thanks from youngR and VAST

Last edited by desmotesta; Nov 17th 2015 at 03:55 PM.
desmotesta is offline  
Old Nov 17th 2015, 03:52 PM   #36
Senior Member
 
centeroff's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2013
From: State of Jefferson

Posts: 1,099
Thanks: 638

I Ride: 1199Panigale,V11 Sport Ballibio
Brivio sums it up nicely on autosport.com, since we're still beating this dead horse. I myself like to beat them till all the ribs are showing and then beat them some more.
centeroff is offline  
Old Nov 17th 2015, 03:53 PM   #37
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jun 2015
From: Raleigh

Posts: 261
Thanks: 181

Originally Posted by ghostdog6 View Post
You're completely blinded by your Rossi hate. They're going through a right-left complex - Rossi is around the outside in the right giving him the inside line for the left. He picks the bike up to transition to the left-hand turn and Marquez does the same, too close to Rossi's rear tire. Rossi doesn't move across MM's line at all. In fact he's moving to the left.

Stop making shit up.
There is an old saying..A smart man should Never argue with a MORON, from a distance people may not be able to tell which one is which..

I dont know why and how he got so hurt/obsessed/psychologically scared by Rossi.. but he did.. and now his life surrounds around the hate

But we are surrounded by arm-chair quarterbacks in real life, those who fixate on a player, political figure or group of people and take out their entire insecurity by hating on all that are somehow better than them

I bet he has a few political stickers on his pick up truck also..LOL
Thanks from youngR and VAST
desmotesta is offline  
Old Nov 17th 2015, 05:21 PM   #38
Senior Member
 
mark419ny's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2012
From: South Florida

Posts: 5,491
Thanks: 2010

I Ride: 2015 R1 2014 HP4 2012 1199 S sold 2007 zx10r and zx6r both sold
Valencia 3 laps to go corner #8

Originally Posted by desmotesta View Post
Exactly how many hours a day do you spend obsessing about Rossi? LMAO

The guy has 9 championships...Stoner has TWO.. both won on motorcycles that just HAPPENED to be the FAR SUPERIOR than the entire field that year...LOL

(no question about stoner's raw talent..mad respect)

What was your PLAB B if Rossi had won.. Hide in cave for 14 months? Give up motorcycles? Call it a conspiracy? Write a letter to Stoner to return to MotoGP?

when called out, I remember you asking more than one member to "meet me in person and we will see who the big man is"?

Were you ever in high school? Do you remember that short little kid who always wanted to pick fights because he was insecure? Do you remember that insecure kid who always complained about people playing unfair because he himself had no talent?

Ok, I will stop.. I dont want you to go into some kind of psychotic relapse and shoot up your whole neighborhood with the massive arsenal you have (another guess given your personality, and something tells me I am right)..LOL

Good night fellow "enthusiasts...

I spend the same amount of time obsessing over rossi as you do over me. The fact I have you a grown man hanging on every post to the point where you curses me out is incredible to me. I'm very flattered that I take up all that space in your mind. You are like Costanza getting by on 5% of your brain power. The other 95% is obsessed with me hahaha. I'll send you a post hand written. To put on your wall I'll sign it. Just tell me where to send. Also plan b never had one ask Mike b how often and confident I was that rossi would never win the title. Look at old posts you will see.
I wish I had an arsenal as usual you are wrong. I live in nyc and it's very difficult to get a gun. I haven't had the time to do everything. I'll do that after Christmas but again your post makes no sense. I'll be at COTA so feel free to show up. I'll tell you my section. You can meet your idol I'll even buy you a drink and sign something for you.
To the poster that said this is over you are so correct but the drones can't accept a loss. Let's put it to rest. Jorge IS the world champ. Marc was the 2x defending world champ but that's history for now just as rossi. I hope you guys witnessed 09 because it's the last you will ever see. Hey its better to be a has been than a never was.

Last edited by mark419ny; Nov 17th 2015 at 05:27 PM.
mark419ny is offline  
Old Nov 17th 2015, 07:37 PM   #39
Senior Member
 
flobrandx's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2012
From: PNW

Posts: 2,916
Thanks: 1387

I Ride: 2017 RSV4 RF, 2010 RSV4 Factory, 2014 Beta 520 RS
Originally Posted by centeroff View Post
Brivio sums it up nicely on autosport.com, since we're still beating this dead horse. I myself like to beat them till all the ribs are showing and then beat them some more.
This horse is rotting and it stinks...
Thanks from mark419ny
flobrandx is offline  
Old Nov 17th 2015, 07:41 PM   #40
Senior Member
 
flobrandx's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2012
From: PNW

Posts: 2,916
Thanks: 1387

I Ride: 2017 RSV4 RF, 2010 RSV4 Factory, 2014 Beta 520 RS
I'd like to be a 9x has been champ rather than the 5x and 4x chumps
flobrandx is offline  
Reply

  Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Racing

Tags
corner, laps, marquez, padrosa, rossi, valencia



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Discussions
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CEV Valencia torerik Racing 4 Nov 21st 2014 07:19 AM
On Pole for Valencia is..... centeroff Racing 8 Nov 8th 2014 12:40 PM
Onboard Valencia torerik Racing 1 Oct 31st 2014 04:14 AM
Valencia test day 1 Phl Racing 5 Nov 11th 2013 02:46 PM
Corner Entry Speed Judgement BAIBAICOP Mechanical and Technical 4 Aug 17th 2013 04:36 PM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed