Go Back   Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Racing

Racing Racing Forum - For racing and track day topics and discussions


Thanks Tree37Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Mar 26th 2017, 12:30 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
Sutki's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2013
From: Switzerland

Posts: 419
Thanks: 141

I Ride: 998R & Panigale R
I think Markymarc...����
Sutki is offline  
 
Old Mar 26th 2017, 12:34 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
rrgermanlv's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2016
From: Sin City

Posts: 282
Thanks: 137

Hell yeah! And some Rossi haters too!!!! Go buy your Marquez tissue papers
Thanks from youngR
rrgermanlv is offline  
Old Mar 26th 2017, 12:53 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
youngR's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2013
From: USA

Posts: 2,836
Thanks: 1072

I Ride: Panigale R | Streetfigther 848
Originally Posted by rrgermanlv View Post
Hell yeah! And some Rossi haters too!!!! Go buy your Marquez tissue papers
Don't worry. mark will come up with idotic comment about how everyone is better than Rossi in few seconds even when Rossi was clearly better in the race.
Thanks from Blade Runner and rrgermanlv

Last edited by youngR; Mar 28th 2017 at 03:03 PM.
youngR is offline  
Old Mar 26th 2017, 02:06 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
Joined: Mar 2016
From: NorCal

Posts: 615
Thanks: 176

I Ride: Panigale R, 1098R, 996S
soo....watsup, mark?!
timwu12 is offline  
Old Mar 26th 2017, 02:09 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
Joined: Mar 2013
From: Cary, NC

Posts: 278
Thanks: 76

I Ride: 2014 Ducati 1199 ABS
Between Rossi and Marquez, I'd say Marquez is the one crying today. Rossi took third in Qatar. Dovi took second and Vinales won it.

Was a pretty amazing race. Dovi almost pulled it off. But that is 2nd place 3 years in a row.

Mark Marquez was a distant third.
steveved is offline  
Old Mar 26th 2017, 02:40 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
Gunny Fitz's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2012
From: NOVA

Posts: 3,279
Thanks: 1540

If this weekend's MotoGp was / is part of the topic in here, the funniest part of it all was them selecting that silly ass Toolbag
Josh Herrin being on TV as their Guest Commentator or whatever you call why he was even in there?

Mark knows what I'm talking about when talking about when it comes to Josh. We used to crack up during the year he " Raced" in MotoGP 2 and if my memory has anything left in it - he only finished one race the whole season! Dude is way too washed up to be their choice for a Professional Guest ! What a damn poor choice. Ughhh
Thanks from mark419ny
Gunny Fitz is offline  
Old Mar 26th 2017, 02:44 PM   #17
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jul 2016
From: Nor Cal

Posts: 603
Thanks: 175

Hahaha yeah what a joke wonder who's idea it was to pick him as commentator.


Originally Posted by Gunny Fitz View Post
If this weekend's MotoGp was / is part of the topic in here, the funniest part of it all was them selecting that silly ass Toolbag
Josh Herrin being on TV as their Guest Commentator or whatever you call why he was even in there?

Mark knows what I'm talking about when talking about when it comes to Josh. We used to crack up during the year he " Raced" in MotoGP 2 and if my memory has anything left in it - he only finished one race the whole season! Dude is way too washed up to be their choice for a Professional Guest ! What a damn poor choice. Ughhh
Mick1976 is offline  
Old Mar 26th 2017, 03:46 PM   #18
Senior Member
 
flobrandx's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2012
From: PNW

Posts: 2,914
Thanks: 1386

I Ride: 2017 RSV4 RF, 2010 RSV4 Factory, 2014 Beta 520 RS
Originally Posted by steveved View Post
Between Rossi and Marquez, I'd say Marquez is the one crying today. Rossi took third in Qatar. Dovi took second and Vinales won it.

Was a pretty amazing race. Dovi almost pulled it off. But that is 2nd place 3 years in a row.

Mark Marquez was a distant third.
Was sooooooooooo distant....he was forth.
flobrandx is offline  
Old Mar 26th 2017, 04:12 PM   #19
Senior Member
 
ScrapperX's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2012
From: California

Posts: 1,446
Thanks: 826

I Ride: 2015 Panigale R, 2018 XDiavel S
New Sheriff in town there goes MM chance in catching Rossi. Jlo will average 10 or 11 just as VR did when he was at Ducati. Same problem as Rossi had he cant turn the GP bike.
Thanks from youngR
ScrapperX is offline  
Old Mar 26th 2017, 04:22 PM   #20
Senior Member
 
rrgermanlv's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2016
From: Sin City

Posts: 282
Thanks: 137

MM diehard girls fan club so quiet for some reason
rrgermanlv is offline  
Reply

  Ducati Forum > Ducati Panigale Forum > Racing

Tags
crying, rossi



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Discussions
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rossi still crying about '15 mark419ny Racing 30 Mar 17th 2017 08:35 AM
rossi crying again mark419ny Racing 7 Oct 13th 2016 04:22 PM
Rossi Still Crying about 2015 mark419ny Racing 13 Sep 30th 2016 07:16 AM
Rossi to win bradp51 Racing 0 Oct 24th 2015 10:48 PM
Rossi to win bradp51 Racing 2 Sep 27th 2015 01:18 AM


Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed