2015 Ducati Panigale R Pictures

Nov 2015
Switzerland
CeraCarbon forks reduces the unsprung weight with 1.5Kg

Panigale R 2015, legal on CH roads, 200 hp at the rear wheel and 168 kg (Wet weight (KERB)) ready to drive

CeraCarbon USD forks
Ceracarbon now introduces a true patented innovation in motorcycle frontfork design in which we use all the advantages of the USD system and eliminate the major problem in USD design. Weight!

Our Ceracarbon frontfork innertubes combine sheer lightness, reliable strength and low friction into a ultimate solution. CeraCarbon innertube is a all-purpose application suitable for most frontforks and fitable for most aftermarket cartridge systems.
As a example: one typical 43mm steel frontfork inner tube has a weight of almost one kilo! A CeraCarbon 43mm frontfork tube has a weight of 237gramms which on a complete frontfork reduces the unsprung weight with 1.5Kg. Our solution is 75% lighter then conventional steel frontfork innertubes!

Attachments

Aug 2015
USA
Gecko showed this a few months ago. PASS on a street bike. The tubes are ceramic and im sure there is a maintenance schedule on them that is quite specific not to mention the cost.

jbs

Jan 2016
Luxembourg
Thx for bringing this thread back on top ^^

Have to snap a few photos of mine once it's out of hibernation sleep and share them with the community. Still sooo long :/

Aug 2012
California
Where did you get the carbon seat cowl?
A friend of mine just started a Carbon Fiber company in LA. They make carbon Fiber Barrels for guns & CF gun parts. I gave him my OEM seat cowl to duplicate in CF It came out excellent. I told him he should make Motorcycle Parts.

Reactions: 1 person
May 2012
WA
A friend of mine just started a Carbon Fiber company in LA. They make carbon Fiber Barrels for guns & CF gun parts. I gave him my OEM seat cowl to duplicate in CF It came out excellent. I told him he should make Motorcycle Parts.
I'd have to agree with you

Reactions: 2 people