96580011A Racing Electrical Connector Kit

Jan 2012
Albany NY
I received my connector kit from DucOmaha. Three plugs come with it. I installed to kickstand bypass plug already, but the rear subframe with harness is at my other shop today, so I'm not sure which of the other connectors is for the tail light, and have no idea what the 3rd plug is for. Anyone know?
Thanks,
Brett

Attachments

Reactions: 1 person
Jun 2012
Florida
I received my connector kit from DucOmaha. Three plugs come with it. I installed to kickstand bypass plug already, but the rear subframe with harness is at my other shop today, so I'm not sure which of the other connectors is for the tail light, and have no idea what the 3rd plug is for. Anyone know?
Thanks,
Brett
The one on the right is if you remove the fan from the bike. Cannot remember what the other is for.

Last edited:
Jan 2012
Albany NY
THANKS!!! I know the other is for tail light, gets rid of the damn warning on the dash. I have removed the fan, so that is a huge help.

Dec 2012
Ontario, Canada
Hello Gents,
I want to remove my fans to accommodate my FM project racing manifold..
Will one of these plugs prevent the CEL appearing after I remove the fans??

Jun 2012
Florida
I beleive the one on the left is the ignition bypass plug. Prince Albert. I think you need the one on the right.

Jan 2012
syracuse n.y.
Great info! I ordered the same from Ducati omaha this past season and was unsure what they all want to.

Reactions: GunMoto
Jun 2012
Florida
I called Ducpond and got mine back in 2013. I'm sure Jarel can get them. They are OEM Ducati parts I believe.

Reactions: 1 person
Apr 2012
NW Arkansas, USA
Delete plugs for headlights and tail-lights

Can you guys enlighten me as to what I will need when I eliminate the headlights and tail-lights as I progress with my track-bike conversion?
(I plan to keep the side-stand and radiator fan.)
Links to products would be ideal.
Thanks in advance.