An al in Ebay for 39700

Apr 2013
Los Angeles
Why? Anyone who can afford a 65-70k motorcycle new would have no problem losing 30k over yrs on a depreciating asset. Plenty of "gotta have it first" people with lots of money to blow. Probably means nothing to them in the grand scheme of things. The depreciation percentage is no different than a regular Panigale that is 4yrs old. 40-45%. Most of these bikes have been babied too. These owners just want the next latest n greatest to blow their money on.

Reactions: 1 person
Dec 2016
Sin City
Why? Anyone who can afford a 65-70k motorcycle new would have no problem losing 30k over yrs on a depreciating asset. Plenty of "gotta have it first" people with lots of money to blow. Probably means nothing to them in the grand scheme of things. The depreciation percentage is no different than a regular Panigale that is 4yrs old. 40-45%. Most of these bikes have been babied too. These owners just want the next latest n greatest to blow their money on.
I am not talking about people who like to blow money or don't care about losing 30k.. If you read my message again, I state "I'd be pissed if I....", I am talking about me, not the ballers :rolleyes: