For Sale Base Panigale Shock w/Race Tech Gold Valve Kit

jarelj

Site Sponsor
Jul 2012
Omaha, NE USA
Laying on my desk this morning is a Sachs rear shock off of a base Panigale which has been rebuilt with the Race-Tech Gold Valve kit. It was just rebuilt with fresh fluid/nitrogen and has an Ohlins 90 N/mm spring on it. $350 shipped in the continental U.S. PM me if you want to snag it and we'll work out the details!

Jun 2017
Mumbai, India
Laying on my desk this morning is a Sachs rear shock off of a base Panigale which has been rebuilt with the Race-Tech Gold Valve kit. It was just rebuilt with fresh fluid/nitrogen and has an Ohlins 90 N/mm spring on it. $350 shipped in the continental U.S. PM me if you want to snag it and we'll work out the details!

Hi, this actually looks perfect, any chance you could let me have it for $300? I think a 90nm spring is just right for my weight too...

jarelj

Site Sponsor
Jul 2012
Omaha, NE USA
I just realized that sale fell through back in March and this shock is still on my desk, only now it's buried under a whole pile of other stuff! $325 SHIPPED! It's a great upgrade for a bargain price, much better then the stock Sachs shock on a base 1199/1299 or an 899/959! If you ride on the track at all you'll pay for it easily in reduced tire wear!

Reactions: 1 person
Mar 2016
Chicago
I just realized that sale fell through back in March and this shock is still on my desk, only now it's buried under a whole pile of other stuff! $325 SHIPPED! It's a great upgrade for a bargain price, much better then the stock Sachs shock on a base 1199/1299 or an 899/959! If you ride on the track at all you'll pay for it easily in reduced tire wear!
Long shot-still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk