BST Wheel Failure

Dec 2016
Tennessee
I must be a prat then I guess? :confused:

An 8-pack isn't that difficult, just requires a little discipline. Anyone here is capable of doing it.

Insults aside, join the 1,000 lb. club, and I'll be impressed, especially if you weigh under 200 lbs.
I joined the 1000 pound club in Afghanistan weighing in at 185. Had a buddy there that weighed 135 and out di me lol man I wish I had the time to be in that kind of shape again

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 person
Jan 2018
Southern California
seems your LA types suffer with basic discipline? I see this report yesterday:eek::eek:

TECH INDUSTRY
Drone hovers right above jet landing at Las Vegas airport
No, it's not legal, but that didn't stop someone from taking a remote joyride on McCarran International Airport's flight path.

BY
STEPHEN SHANKLAND
FEBRUARY 2, 2018 5:15 PM PST
McCarran is in Las Vegas, a couple of hundred miles from LA. They are pretty strict about these kinds of things around LAX.

Jan 2018
Southern California
I joined the 1000 pound club in Afghanistan weighing in at 185. Had a buddy there that weighed 135 and out di me lol man I wish I had the time to be in that kind of shape again

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Congrats! No small feat at 185lb. 135 is crazy for sure. In my 30's, I did 1200 at 180. In my 40's, I did 1100 (only once) at 175. Haven't tried since I hit 50.

Mar 2014
Steinbach
so twice i adjusted the rear brake to get less free play, twice the rear caliper scorched and locked.. the rear brake pedal free play in the pits isnt what you end up with on track.. i assume the fluid warms up and expands.. like crazy.. so pani need tons of free play.. imho, far far far more than normal.. at first i thought the rearsets were the issue, but after blah blah blah, the free play just needs to be unusually huge.. ps, i saw a new looking stock panigale 1299 stop in the hot chute and was trying to put out the fire by the rear wheel caliper area,.. plastic brake hose cover was in flames.. ps, also in chuckwalla.. after fire was put out, i checked his rear brake pedal, was rock solid.., no chance of moving it at all... my bikes now have so much free play, they get flagged at tech inspection every time..

Reactions: DucatiKev
Nov 2018
NZ
A mate on his Bayliss locked up his rear brake after adjustment, pulled into the gas station with his wheel on fire and glowing disc. Much panicking and we put it out, melted brake lines and a real mess but all fixable. His magnesium wheels came out ok - carbon would have been a disaster.

Aug 2016
Connecticut
I have four sets of them of BST wheels on my bikes and have logged thousands of miles on them from my track only ZX10R that weighs only 398 wet to my Speciale, 1290 Super Duke or my 290HP H2. You always need to look at them front time to time just to make sure everything is good. But then again I look at everything on my bikes all the time just to be on the safe side.

Feb 2020
california
Ambiguous provide turn- key web development services that add value to your businesses.
We are the best web development company in India that provides quality rich,
high end web products to enhance your business with insightful planning.
Ambiguous solutions