Carbon Fiber bling

Jul 2016
IL
Someone have experience with CF from CarbonWorld.de or CarbonfibreFever ? fitting, DP match etc.
they look nice but in pictures everything looks nice, prices are good..
found the two on ebay while looking for a CF undertail...

DP does not have all the bling I want and I dont really want to mix CF pieces from multiple brands (although the DP swingarm cover is a most for me no matter what), and thats without talking about the DP prices..

Thanks to all replays

Attachments

Jun 2012
Phoenix, AZ
I've purchased CarbonWorld stuff before. Good stuff. Never had any problems with their items. Never heard of CarbonFibreFever, sorry. You might want to check out FullSix, Lightech, Carbonvani or MotoCorse. All produce high end CF pieces for your pani. however, word of warning, be prepared for sticker shock :eek:

Last edited:
Aug 2016
Canyon Country
I'm waiting for the rear seat stay to show up from CFW. They are starting to piss me off. I've had the electronic covers on order since October and they claim they shipped them. Still shows no tracking history. They admitted to having "production issues". So don't believe their "In Stock" notifications. Everything I've ordered was suppose to be in stock. I had to send the Instrument Cover back for a replacement as the fit in one of the corners wasn't so good. Looks like it will get delivered today along with the frame covers that didn't fit. They don't pay for return shipping either if there is a problem. I've bought other parts from them through eBay and have had better luck than buying direct. Parts usually show up in a week to a week and a half.

Feb 2013
TX
I bought their rear hugger. Akra melted it. I've never heard of that happening to a DP version.

Jun 2012
Phoenix, AZ
I bought their rear hugger. Akra melted it. I've never heard of that happening to a DP version.
They all melt sooner or later :(. I've had three different huggers by three different manufactures, two have melted and the third is starting to.

Feb 2013
TX
Has anyone tried spraying some kind of high temp sealant or clear coat on the hugger with good results?

Aug 2016
Canyon Country
I have the DP hugger and so far so good. I've sat in stop and go traffic for quite a while in the heat too. Can't say the same for the inside of my legs though. Still have heat rash and that was two months ago.

Jul 2016
IL
I've purchased CarbonWorld stuff before. Good stuff. Never had any problems with their items. Never heard of CarbonFibreFever, sorry. You might want to check out FullSix, Lightech, Carbonvani or MotoCorse. All produce high end CF pieces for your pani. however, word of warning, be prepared for sticker shock :eek:
No stickers allowed ! :mad:

CarbonFibreFever is on ebay (all his items are pictured on a wooden floor) and FB.
someone I know bought a hugger for a BMW HP4 and sayed it was good (but he is a guy i dont trust :D)

Feb 2013
TX
I have the DP hugger and so far so good. I've sat in stop and go traffic for quite a while in the heat too. Can't say the same for the inside of my legs though. Still have heat rash and that was two months ago.
Mine was fine on the road. It was two trips to the dyno that really did it in.

Reactions: 1 person